Sixt can offer a great value car rental service to anyone looking for car hire in the United Kingdom. With numerous branches located all over the country including those in city centres, train stations and in airport locations, you are sure to be able to find a car hire office near you in order to collect your car rental in the United Kingdom. We are proud to offer special discounts
to individuals who work in theb public sector, including NHS employees, police personnel, and teachers.
Choose Sixt Car Hire in the United Kingdom
When you choose Sixt UK car hire, you have on offer our full range of services. Not only do we have numerous categories of vehicle, including convertibles, 4x4s, economy models, and even large vans, but our cars come from some of the world's best known manufactuers. You could drive away in a vehicle from Mercedes-Benz
We can also offer a comprehensive choice of optional add-ons for you UK car rental, from LDW insurance to Sat Nav devices and car seats. Be sure to check our full list of extras
to see how you could benefit.
Our UK Car Hire Services
Moving Services: Sixt makes moving home as simple as possible with our useful moving services containing useful utensils such as boxes, straps, furniture covers and sack barrows.
Replacement Car Hire Service: Our replacement car hire will get you back on the road in no time after an unfortunate accident or breakdown.
Explore the UK with a Sixt Car Rental
The United Kingdom has so much to offer with an amazing range of things to see and do. With car rental from Sixt you can make the most of your visit to the United Kingdom and see the best that this diverse and fascinating country has to offer.
- Take in all that the great industrial cities of Manchester and Sheffield have to offer, visiting the old factory sites and docks which powered the birth of the manufacturing age in the UK.
- Visit London and see world famous landmarks such as the Tower of London and Big Ben.
- Explore Scotland, visiting Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace before heading out to the Highlands to take in the epic scenery and try to spot the Loch Ness monster!
- Enjoy an invigorating hike up Mount Snowdon as part of a tour of Wales, visiting the capital of Cardiff along the way too.
- Admire the spectacular scenery of the Giant's Causeway before driving on and enjoying the incredible coastline of Northern Ireland.
* more than 150 car hire locations in the UK