Choose a BMW 5 Series car hire with Sixt and drive away with full awareness that you are in control of a superior automobile that will deliver comfort and enjoyment for both the driver and passengers. As seen on TV - you can book this brand new to 2017 and exclusive vehicle from just £49 a day when you rent with Sixt. There - you're getting that Smug feeling already. This model offers you all the premium style, power and technology you'd expect from a BMW, boasting TwinPower Turbo engines, luxurious upholstery, a ConnectedDrive console and so much more.
|Seats || 5|
|Doors || 5|
|Transmission || Automatic|
|ACRISS Code || PDAR|
|Class || Mid-Size Luxury Car|
|Top Speed || 155 mph|
|Power || 252 bhp|
|Engine || 2.0L V6|
|Fuel || Petrol|
The BMW 5 Series offers a driver-orientated cockpit, with a flat-screen colour display focused towards the driving seat. Automatic, two-zone climate control, premium quality upholstery and high-gloss interior trim enhance the sense of well-being.
BMW ConnectedDrive offers both USB and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can access all of your smartphone data at any time. Pull up your calendar schedule or contacts on the centre console, so you can stay organised whilst on the go.
The new generation of TwinPower Turbo engines are the driving force for the BMW 5 Series? improved performance and low fuel consumption. Three different drive modes allow you to move between ultra-efficient ECO PRO, the standard COMFORT setting or dynamic SPORT response.
- Plenty of Space: Hiring a BMW 5 Series from Sixt is a great way to ensure a pleasant driving experience. If you require extra room, then this would be an ideal car rental choice, offering 520 litres of boot space with the seats up. The passenger space is also an impressive point especially when it comes to legroom for those in the back.
- Extra Features: The BMW 5 Series gives plenty of extra features too, such as climate and cruise control, ConnectedDrive for Bluetooth and USB connection capabilities and premium quality upholstery.
- BMW all-wheel xDrive: The BMW 5 Series makes for a quiet drive with the ability to adapt to even the most difficult roads. With xDrive and Dynamic Stability Control, your vehicle remains stable and on track combining the advantages of all-wheel drive: agility, traction, directional stability and driving safety.
- Safety First: Airbags for the driver and front passenger are central, precisely coordinated safety features in your BMW. Driver and front passenger airbags, the Curtain System with head airbags as well as front seatback integrated side airbags provide effective protection for you and your passengers in the event of a collision.
- Economical: With a fuel consumption averaging around 53.3 miles per gallon, if you hire a BMW 5 Series it won?t sting too much at the petrol station either.
Sixt is very proud to include the BMW 5 Series in our extensive and modern fleet and we are sure that when renting a 5 Series, you will be more than satisfied. However, please note that Sixt cannot guarantee the availability of a BMW 5 Series car hire option. If unavailable, you will be supplied with a comparable car rental from the same category.