Help Centre
Get help with your bookings, picking up your vehicle, emergencies and more.
Search help topics

Vehicle pickup

What documents do I need to bring?

1. A full driving licence. (UK customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from the  DVLA website here for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements.) Driving licences printed with non-Roman Alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc) must be complemented by an International driving licence. 

2. A valid photo ID (passport, ID card, driving licence). 

3. A third form of ID that proves your address (e.g. utility bill or bank statement) if you are a UK resident. 

Was this answer helpful?
Yes, it was helpful
No, I still need help