Convertible Hire in Edinburgh
Convertible car hire in Scotland's glorious capital city, Edinburgh, is a simple, fuss free process with Sixt Car Hire. With convertible car hire services available including the luxurious Mercedes SLK and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class for living out childhood dreams, there's plenty of opportunity to enjoy the fun side of Edinburgh from behind the wheel of a premium sports car.
- Turbocharged 3.0 litre V6 340 hp engine
- Acceleration from 0 to 62 mph in 7.5 seconds and top speed of 150 mph
- Awarded the maximum five star safety rating by Euro NCAP
Why Rent a Convertible from Sixt?
- With fully trained staff in all of our centrally located Edinburgh branches as well as the Edinburgh Airport branch, getting behind the wheel and enjoying the roar of the engine is as easy as putting the car into gear and hearing her hum.
- Sixt's convertible car hire in Edinburgh is done with convenience in mind. Our branches offer extended opening hours and drop off and return (check individual branch details) and a friendly, simple collection process.
- Sixt staff are loyal, and experienced in car hire, and have extensive local knowledge, so finding your way around will be a dream.
Be Seen with the Top Down in Edinburgh
Taking a sports car for a spin in Edinburgh has to include a trip to Edinburgh Castle for sweeping views of the city, and the traditional 1pm cannon shot that you can set a watch to. On Princes Street, check out Edinburgh's finest department store, Jenners, for pure shopping luxury. Eat at one of Edinburgh's many Michelin starred restaurants such as Castle or Kitchin. To hear the purr of the engine, head to Royal Burgess Golf Course, just six miles out of the city centre, and the oldest golfing society in the world for a few rounds, before heading up to the Highlands where the convertible can hit full performance on the open roads with the top down.