Best car hire in Umeå with Sixt
Umea Sixt car hire is great a way to visit and explore find your way around this vibrant city and rich] in Scandinavian history. Drive the car rental or motor vehicle of your choice. With Sixt car hire as your partner in travel, you can rest assured your time in Umea will be a good one.
Attractions to visit in Umea with Sixt car hire.
The city of Umea is part of Vasterbotten County and is located at the mouth of the Ume River. It is also known as the Town of the Silver Birches. The area has a rich Viking and Sami heritage. Umea or Ume in the local dialect sports vast forests and natural areas, which are ideal for exploring and camping with off-road vehicles. Drive your car rental to the Vasterbottens Museum, which is treasure trove of Swedish culture, housing arts and crafts from the Sami people and modern works of art. One of the city's most popular attractions is the Umedalen Sculpture Park, which home to works of art and sculpture from Sweden and the rest of the world. The park also has a garden sculptured by Sweden's most noted landscape architect, Ulf Nordfjell. While in the park you may want to drive your car rental Bistro Le Garage, Bistro Le garage and sample northern Swedish cuisine. A visit to Umea would not be complete would out tasting Vasterbottens cheese, which is a delicious hard cheese unique to the area.
* The prices were calculated on 25.11.2021 for a 7 days prepaid rental in Umeå Airport starting on 25.12.2021. Our prices fluctuate daily and this offer is not guaranteed.
Why Rent With Sixt?
- New Cars - On Average 3 Months Old
- Premium Fleet Of German Cars
- Car Hire Made Quick And Easy
- Friendly 24/7 Customer Service
- Free Cancellation When You Pay On Arrival
- No hidden costs or credit card fees