Car rental with Sixt in Halmstad, Sweden.
With 3 Sixt car rental offices to choose from in Hamstad, all that you need to do is just decide which one suits you best. Halmstad Airport Sixt car rental is convenient for fly drive packages and is open from 06.00 to 22.00 7 days a week. Or if coming by train, the care hire office in Halmstad Central station is also open the same hours. Or, perhaps you just need a car hire for a few days while visiting Halmstad? Pop along to the town centre branch, which is also open the same hours. However, whatever your reason for car hire, there is a wide selection of economy cars, larger and more luxury cars, estates and SUV's on offer, as well as trucks and vans at the airport and station offices, and with a competitive range of deals on unlimited mileage, LDW's and insurance for the under 25's, you're sure to come away with a package just right for your budget
Sitting on the edge of the west coast of Sweden, Halmstad boasts lovely beaches, the most famous being Tylosand. Nothing could be better than packing a picnic in the boot and driving up the beach to find a quiet spot for a day. Or if you like rambling, drive inland, where the quiet waterways back onto the lovely Smaland forests. Or for some art and culture, take a trip to the Mjellby Art Museum, which hosts changing collections of 20th century and modern art.
* The prices were calculated on 25.11.2021 for a 7 days prepaid rental in Halmstad Airport starting on 25.12.2021. Our prices fluctuate daily and this offer is not guaranteed.
Why Rent With Sixt?
- New Cars - On Average 3 Months Old
- Premium Fleet Of German Cars
- Car Hire Made Quick And Easy
- Friendly 24/7 Customer Service
- Free Cancellation When You Pay On Arrival
- No hidden costs or credit card fees