DISTANCES TO AQUALAND WATERPARK
Take the family out for an exciting day of water slides at one of the biggest water theme parks in Europe. There's also the wave pool as well as a mini-zoo for the kids and even a parrot show. There's also food and drinks to lounge by the pool with when the adults need some relaxation.
- From Mallorca Palma Airport: 5 miles about 10 minutes
- From our Mallorca Playa de Palma Branch: 4.5 miles, about 10 minutes
DISTANCES TO SÓLLER
Take a leisurely drive to the small town of Sóller on the North West coast of the island. This pretty town is surrounded by shady groves of oranges, lemons and olives. The area is popular for hiking and cycling while the town's church of Saint Bartholomew was designed by one of Gaudi's students. The Port de Sóller, 2.5 miles, is also worth a visit.
- From Mallorca Palma Airport: 22 miles, about 45 minutes
- From our Mallorca Playa de Palma Branch: 23.5 miles, about 45 minutes
DISTANCES TO THE DRAGON CAVES
Immerse yourself in a subterranean world at the Dragon Caves. These enormous caves near Porto Cristo contain the underground Lake Martel, beautiful turquoise waters in the Baths of Diana and intriguing rock formations. A tour of the caves is made by boat.
- From Mallorca Palma Airport: 39 miles, about 50 minutes
- From our Mallorca Playa de Palma Branch: 38.5 miles, about 50 minutes
Like all of the Balearic Islands, tourism is the most important economic sector for Mallorca and Palma de Mallorca employing over 30% percent of the working population. Other smaller economic areas include citrus production and a recent revitalising of the island's wine industry. The Playa de Palma Auditorium is a modern, purpose-built centre with an annual programme of conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and performances.
- From Mallorca Palma Airport: 7 miles, about 25 minutes
- From our Mallorca Playa de Palma Branch: 8 miles, about 30 minutes