Every Sixt car rental in Slovenia is supplied by a well-known make such as BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz or Jaguar. On our bookings page, you can rent a car in Slovenia with automatic transmission, organise one-way rentals or choose from our range of optional extras that includes child seats.
Which car rental in Slovenia is right for me?
- Explore historic cities in compact vehicles.
- Enjoy weekend breaks and motorway driving in comfortable saloons.
- Choose estate cars or 4x4s for groups of five people and their luggage.
- Cruise the beautiful Adriatic coastline in luxury sports cars and convertibles.
- Pick vans if you have business materials to transport.
Slovenia accepts all valid EU and international driving licences but if they are in non-Roman alphabets like Arabic, Cyrillic or Chinese they must be accompanied by an International Driver's Permit (IDP). Obtain this in the UK either online or from Post Offices.
The minimum age for driving a Sixt car hire in Slovenia is between 18 and 21 depending on the rental car category. A valid driving licence must have been held for two years and surcharges apply for drivers under 25. Full details are in the booking engine.
Credit Card Payment
Sixt car hire deals in Slovenia can be paid for with all major credit cards. Prepaid and debit cards such as VISA Electron are not accepted. For certain vehicle types, two credit cards are needed. Payment must be in the driver's name and presented with photo ID at vehicle collection.
Should you need the emergency services in Slovenia the European number 112 is recognised.