Car rentals in San Juan with Sixt
Sixt car rental services in San Juan, Puerto Rico are available for a chance to visit this magnificent city. The types of vehicles available include luxury vehicles, for those who would like to travel in style, vans for those travelling as a group and 4x4s if you want to go on an off-road excursion. A convenient way of booking a car from Sixt car hire is by going to the company's website and booking the car of your choice just by the click of a button. If you wish to have the car waiting for you at the airport when you fly into Puerto Rico, that can be arranged. Moreover, the company also offers a range of car rental options to suit all budgets.
Things to do with a rental car
There are numerous things to do with a rental car in this part of Puerto Rico. You can start by driving to the El Yunque National Forest, which is Puerto Rico's largest attraction. It is about one hour's drive from the city centre and has hundreds of tree species and orchids, and is perfect for nature lovers. You can also drive to the Castillo de El Morro, which is a fort built to protect the San Juan Bay and an example of one of the few surviving citadels in the modern world. It is just 1.7 kilometres away from the capital of Puerto Rico. If you love the beach, and water sports, a short drive will bring you to the coast of this beautiful city. The beaches have some of the biggest windsurfing communities in the world, not to mention that there are numerous favourable spots for the sport all over the island.
* The prices were calculated on 07.12.2021 for a 7 days prepaid rental in San Juan Rio Piedras (Pt Rico) starting on 07.01.2022. Our prices fluctuate daily and this offer is not guaranteed.
Why Rent With Sixt?
- New Cars - On Average 3 Months Old
- Premium Fleet Of German Cars
- Car Hire Made Quick And Easy
- Friendly 24/7 Customer Service
- Free Cancellation When You Pay On Arrival
- No hidden costs or credit card fees