* The prices were calculated on 11.01.2022 for a 7 days prepaid rental in Auckland Airport starting on 11.02.2022. Our prices fluctuate daily and this offer is not guaranteed.
Sixt Car Hire in Auckland
Located next to the airport, Sixt's car rental in Auckland is a convenient choice for travellers wanting to get into the city quickly and easily. It's also a good option for those looking to take advantage of the excellent roads and explore New Zealand's North Island from the comfort of their own rental vehicle. You'll find our Auckland car hire office just off the major state highway that leads north into the city and south towards some of the area's biggest attractions.
Our Auckland office is open every day of the week, including weekends and bank holidays, from 7am until 8pm. For its precise location, please click on the map tab. We are pleased to offer customers a wide choice of stylish rental cars, catering for individual needs. All our vehicles are available for daily, weekly or monthly rentals. Our online price comparison service makes browsing the various quotes simple and easy to understand. Once you've chosen a spacious 4x4, such as a Range Rover, a comfortable family car, such as a Toyota Yaris, or perhaps a sporty soft top, booking is just as straightforward. We offer a choice of a reservations line or our website. Whichever method you choose, you can select your hire period in hourly or half-hourly increments. Although we cannot confirm the precise model of vehicle until you arrive to collect it, you can be sure of receiving one from the class that you booked. However, for added certainty, there's the option of using our smartphone app to select a specific vehicle 30 minutes before pick-up.
Distance to Sky Tower
- From Auckland airport: 16.3 miles, about 26 minutes
- From Auckland city centre: 88 metres, about 1 minute
Auckland Museum is an opportunity to learn about New Zealand's indigenous traditions in a fun and yet informative and respectful way. Highlights for visitors include the exciting spectacle of a traditional display by Ngati Whatua Maori tribespeople, which includes the world-famous 'haka'. With plenty to keep both adults and children occupied, the museum is an ideal day out for all the family.
Distance to Auckland Museum
- From Auckland airport: 11.1 miles, about 27 minutes
- From Auckland city centre: 1.86 miles, about 12 minutes
No-one should visit Auckland without experiencing some of its beaches. There's nowhere better to do so than from Tamaki Drive, a road that runs east out of the city centre. Before ending in Saint Heliers, Tamaki Drive takes in some of New Zealand's most famous beaches, including Mission Bay. There are plenty of beach-front cafes and restaurants, and opportunities to try everything from kite surfing to roller skating.
Distance to Saint Heliers, Tamaki Drive
- From Auckland airport: 14.9 miles, about 36 minutes
- From Auckland city centre: 6.5 miles, about 23 minutes
The ANZ Viaduct Events Centre is the waterfront destination for many of Auckland's business travellers. Located in the Wynyard Quarter, the venue is home to Auckland's largest banqueting space, capable of seating 1,200 diners.
Distance to the ANZ Viaduct Events Centre
- From Auckland airport: 16.7 miles, about 28 minutes
- From Auckland city centre: 0.8 miles, about 7 minutes
Leading professionals may travel to the University of Auckland Business School to speak to students on its renowned MBA programme. Located on the university's city centre campus, the Business School is within easy reach of many of the city's best hotels and conference facilities.
Why Rent With Sixt?
- New Cars - On Average 3 Months Old
- Premium Fleet Of German Cars
- Car Hire Made Quick And Easy
- Friendly 24/7 Customer Service
- Free Cancellation When You Pay On Arrival
- No hidden costs or credit card fees