Your Sixt Car Hire in Cork
Located in one of the most picturesque areas in the world, Sixt car hire in Cork can provide affordable rental vehicles for your trip. Our Cork branch can be found next to Cork airport, only a short drive from the centre of Cork and the south-west coast of Ireland. You can pick up a car for a day, a weekend, or as long as you need for the road trip of a lifetime.
When you pick car rental in Cork you can choose from lots of well-known brands, including BMW, Ford, and VW. Many of them are like-new, with an average age of only 3 months old. Please note when booking your chosen rental vehicle that while we can guarantee the vehicle class, we cannot guarantee the exact model.
You can use our price comparison service while browsing different models to get the best deal for you, and our friendly staff are always available to answer any questions you may have about the booking process. You can book online with our app or website, where you can also find out more information about each branch. You can click on the map tab to see a detailed view of our Cork office, and each branch page contains information about opening hours and services provided.
Distance to Spike Island
- From Cork Airport: 17.5 miles, about 29 minutes
- From Cork city centre: 14 miles, about 29 minutes
Nano Nagle Place is a restored convent and is the perfect place to while away an afternoon. With pretty gardens, a bookshop, and a cafe selling tasty treats, it has something for everyone. Make sure to check out the heritage centre too.
Distance to Nano Nagle Place
- From Cork Airport: 4.4 miles, about 12 minutes
- From Cork city centre: 0.4 miles, about 14 minutes
The impressive Camden Fort Meagher was built to protect the city of Cork, and today it's run by a team of knowledgeable volunteers. It is a short drive from the airport and offers great views across the sea.
Distance to Camden Fort Meagher
- From Cork Airport: 11.9 miles, about 27 minutes
- From Cork city centre: 13.3 miles, about 36 minutes
Murphy's Brewery is the home of the famous Murphy's Irish Stout, and is one of the largest industrial spaces in Cork. It is a major employer in the city.
Distance to Murphy's Brewery
- From Cork Airport: 5.2 miles, about 16 minutes
- From Cork city centre: 0.6 miles, about 7 minutes
Cork University Hospital is a large teaching hospital that receives doctors, nurses, and other medical business travellers from across Ireland. It is located less than 15 minutes' drive from Cork city centre.
Why Rent With Sixt?
- New Cars - On Average 3 Months Old
- Premium Fleet Of German Cars
- Car Hire Made Quick And Easy
- Friendly 24/7 Customer Service
- Free Cancellation When You Pay On Arrival
- No hidden costs or credit card fees