The Medieval City is the most scenic part of Rhodes Town. With dozens of imposing buildings including several palaces, it's detailed stonework is a must-see. It's also home to plenty of shops that sell locally made souvenirs.
Distance to Medieval City, Rhodes Town
- From Rhodes International Airport: 9.6 miles, about 28 minutes
- From Rhodes city centre: 0.9 miles, about 4 minutes
The Greek islands are filled with picturesque and peaceful monasteries. Tsambika Monastery is perched on the top of a mountain and is reached after climbing 300 steps, so that when you reach the top you'll find panoramic views across the landscape.
Distance to Tsambika Monastery
- From Rhodes International Airport: 19.6 miles, about 36 minutes
- From Rhodes city centre: 16.8 miles, about 35 minutes
If you're looking for a big night out, then Faliraki is the place to be. Just a short drive from Rhodes Town, this party resort has nightclubs to rival Ibiza, as well as a diverse selection of restaurants, pubs, and cocktail bars.
Distance to Faliraki
- From Rhodes International Airport: 11.1 miles, about 20 minutes
- From Rhodes city centre: 8.3 miles, about 20 minutes