Car Hire London Wembley: Sixt Car Rental Deals
What our customers say
- Sharyn R. | 21.11.2014 10:45 exactly what we required
- Wilston A. | 17.10.2014 15:27 A very good service all round...... well done Wembley branch
- Tomas F. | 14.10.2014 09:31 As a frequent retal car user I always appreciate the fast, efficient and friendly service I receive at the Sixt North Wembley rental station. The cars are always according to my specification, presented in a immaculate condition. the handover process is fast, smooth and trouble free. I'm more than happy to use your services again.
- Roseanne Canice K. | 07.10.2014 16:59 Lovely efficient service. Competitive prices, and a the van I hired was brand new!Thank you. I'll use SIXT again if I need van/car hire, ad recommend the service.
- Stephen T. | 26.09.2014 09:54 Rental of this vehicle was very good and a smooth and easy turn around on my return...
- Anthonipillai B. | 23.09.2014 22:47 Thank you so much to all at this branch very helpful! :)
- Jana T. | 23.09.2014 22:38 Excellent service!
- Bujar M. | 23.09.2014 22:15 The gents at the location were very helpful and catered to my needs will definitely rent again from sixt.
- Carlton D. | 28.08.2014 13:36 The people I dealt with were called Marius and Callum, and both were friendly and helpful. The vehicle was in excellent condition and served me well for my holiday. Thanks!
- Deborah M. | 28.08.2014 12:50 staff on Saturday morning helpful and friendly
- Raymond V. | 24.08.2014 10:05 After booking the vehicle I received a call telling me what I need to bring although it was written in the application form. When I got to the place I was welcomed with very friendly and very helpful staff.I got a new vehicle and did leave the place in just a couple of minutes.Same thing happened when I returned the Vehicle the next...
- Snehal P. | 13.08.2014 14:56 IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE.
- Salah B. | 08.08.2014 09:58 Really happy with service ....The guys on the sit are very helpful and proficionals I will definitely use this company again .
- Callum H. | 04.08.2014 11:20 I had a great experience with sixt wembley branch and the price was very competitive. The customer service was excellent and In particular mr marius and the manager abu were very professional and provided a 5* service. Very happy will rent again.
- Omari Lloyd T. | 22.07.2014 10:57 Thank you to all the staff at wembely for your first class service. Keep it up!
- Mohammad K. | 15.07.2014 09:35 I wish there were more I could tick because as usual the experience was brilliant
- Errol B. | 12.07.2014 10:47 the reception was very friendly, they were efficient and knowledgeable. First class service
- Miss Shweta shantilal R. | 04.07.2014 15:57 Thank you guys..will be renting from Sixt again :)
- Menachem S. | 29.06.2014 10:08 I have been renting cars there for a year now and the service there is outstanding.
- Karunanidhi D. | 10.06.2014 15:04 Wembley Branch Mr. Fatmir was extremely helpful with my booking and I will definitely contact him again on my next visit for car hire.
- Kalu O. | 03.06.2014 14:56 Thank you very much to the staff at the Wembley branch for being so helpful, had a good experience with Sixt. Will be recommending to my friends and family.
- Zahoor A. | 03.06.2014 14:51 Very pleasant staff, would highly recommend to others! Thank you.
- Agron G. | 14.05.2014 17:41 It was easy and the staff was very helpful and polite specialy we hade contact with a member (fatmir) we wiuld go back to the same branch againe
- Joshua Tobias B. | 09.05.2014 16:46 Found the staff very helpful at Wembley, Thanks guys!!
- Paul L. | 17.04.2014 15:02 The rental location is local to me, and I have always found the staff to be pleasant and courteous. The vehicles I have hired in the past have been new models, and are a pleasure to drive.I have found the pricing policy provides excellent value for money.In short, I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Sixt.
- Antonio C. | 07.04.2014 11:51 Very good customer service, will advise everyone to use your company !
- Vishal L. | 24.03.2014 15:14 Very fast and friendly service, a pleasant experience with Sixt.
- Noorul I. | 18.03.2014 17:14 I had a very good experience with Sixt. Thank you to the staff for dealing with my rental very quickly, had no problems. A member of staff named Abu made sure my vehicle was ready and sorted out the paperwork quite quickly and I was off. Will definitely recommend to others.. :)
- Cassia Angela M. | 18.03.2014 17:03 Very friendly staff at Sixt in Wembley, should also thank Mr Abu who I think was the manager, he clearly explained everything to me regarding my rental and I felt rest assured, a charming chap indeed.
- Mark S. | 18.03.2014 16:52 Thank you, it was a very pleasant experience renting from Sixt. Staff were very kind, I will surely recommend to friends and family.
- Martynas S. | 18.03.2014 00:53 Mr Jankevicius is the best!!!!!!!
- Marco A. | 25.02.2014 12:59 Brilliant end to end service with your team, brand new van ready for me on pickup and very competitive pricing, in fact the best in NW London!Very happy
- Craig S. | 24.02.2014 21:55 Staff were friendly and easy to deal with, enjoyed renting a quality vehicle.
- Kiichi M. | 19.02.2014 14:36 Thank you for giving us a great time with the vehicle!!
- Robert W. | 16.02.2014 10:37 Very fast and nice people working there.
- Benjamin A. | 15.02.2014 18:55 Staff very friendly, polite, efficient
- Andrew W. | 06.02.2014 11:35 The prices were very good. Vehicles are nearly all new,and clean and tidy.
- Patrick M. | 16.01.2014 10:56 Renting from Sixt was quick and easy and the prices were very competitive.
- Alexander B. | 15.01.2014 13:11 The Sixt employee who served me when collecting the car was very helpful and gave me advise on upgrading and explained everything in a friendly, clear way
- Geoffrey H. | 12.01.2014 11:00 The vehicle was good and the value excellent as it included unlimited free mileage. The fees were very reasonable I will always look to Sixt if I need a van again.
- Mohd Nizam S. | 05.12.2013 16:58 Nice car, smiley recipients.
- Rakhee M. | 05.12.2013 12:54 The price is very reasonable. Great value for money.
- Bilayath Hassan M. | 19.11.2013 10:49 Great company! Thanks for your rental. Will definately hire from sixt again.
- Asef H. | 25.10.2013 15:54 Had a great week in an amazing new focus...A++++++
- Amar P. | 11.10.2013 10:03 Will keep renting from you guys! Affordable! :D
- Lara O. | 04.10.2013 10:24 During the booking process on the website it did not state that I would need my drivers licence, paper counterpart, passport AND a proof of address when collecting the vehicle. So I turned up without all these documents and had to return home to pick them up!I had been left a voicemail, but I do not receive voicemails, so it was a...
- Wilston A. | 26.09.2013 16:30 Well done Wembley branch.....
- Newton B. | 25.09.2013 12:16 The vehicle I had was in top condition.
- Ruth C. | 18.09.2013 13:15 James Wilson is very very helpful and professional.
- Frank Anthony W. | 16.09.2013 11:18 All the Team were Fantastic, a pleasure. I know where I am going if I need another van/car.... Thanks
- Dharmendrakumar P. | 13.09.2013 18:03 Quick and reliable process
- Dipak K. | 09.09.2013 10:30 The only bad experience I had was the deposit, normally when I book from sixt edgeware Rd, the deposit is based on the number of days booked. At Wembley branch I wasn't told it was £250. This amount has to be made clear when booking on your website. Other than that the service was very good and I will and recommend sixt to my friends...
- Dennis G. | 09.09.2013 08:34 My only concern is I asked for copy of the invoice to be emailed to me.6 days later no sign of email.Geoff Gillard
- Matt H. | 27.08.2013 15:13 Staff all very reassuring to me - which was important as it was first time I had driven a van. I received good advice from HQ about the size I needed to move house and what my license permits, I had a call from a nice lady at the branch reminding me I must bring counterpart of license, and when I arrived to take the van the service was...
- Phil A. | 26.08.2013 13:00 Although the staff had problems with the computer system on collection, the rest of the operation was fine and the vehicle was a pleasure to drive.
- Peter M. | 26.08.2013 12:49 The staff were extremely friendly, especially the Manager, very patient and helpful. A terrific branch.
- Steven Frank W. | 26.08.2013 12:22 There is a good team in place headed by James
- Hitesh D. | 08.08.2013 09:51 James the manager is the best
- Reeta H. | 19.07.2013 11:01 Had a good experience thank you
- Rekha G. | 15.07.2013 20:50 Very good service. Thx
- Grzegorz W. | 07.07.2013 21:51 Drop off after hours available.
- Brexville L. | 01.07.2013 10:02 The manager at the site is very experienced and always willing to help if you require a van at the last minute. Very friendly and easy to deal with. Great prices too.
- Sunilkumar R. | 30.06.2013 19:51 Very friendly
- Harold B. | 27.06.2013 11:35 All round a pleasent experience
- John C. | 24.06.2013 18:15 Staff extremely courteous and helpful. Vehicle excellent
- Peter S. | 24.06.2013 10:32 I thought your receptionist was very helpful - she was very friendly and efficient.
- Annette W. | 18.06.2013 10:14 Simple, straightforward,no hassle. In no time we were on the road. That s the way it should be.
- Patricia N. | 03.06.2013 15:18 all good with me
- Raymond W. | 28.05.2013 10:24 I hire a Transporter annually - last year the service was poor - This year it was excellent - the vehicle was ready roadworthy and been cleaned as I arrived Thanks
- Aron M. | 28.05.2013 10:13 when we order a van we expect to get the one we order not bigger or smaller, if not avail the customer should be called to divert to another branch.
- Kamyar F. | 20.05.2013 08:59 There was no hassle and the service was quick and efficient. The car was very clean and fairly new so it makes a difference compared to other van hire companies.
- Jason W. | 15.05.2013 07:02 very quick and reliable service. Normally rent from Mesham, will use s sixt in future.
- Neil M. | 10.05.2013 11:56 Vehicle was excellent, staff were very friendly. A brief familiarisation of the vehicle controls would have been useful, but otherwise service was perfect. Thank you.
- Trevor B. | 30.04.2013 00:00 could not contact Wembley office directley
- Premji V. | 29.04.2013 00:00 Customer service is the best, staff is the best too, thanks to Marius
- Kevin H. | 25.04.2013 00:00 As frequent user of car rental companies, and a regular customer of Sixt, maybe stronger incentives and more discounts would entice me to stay with Sixt and not seek other packages elsewhere
- Mitul P. | 25.04.2013 00:00 As a first time Sixt Customer I was very happy with the service I received. One small note though, when booking the van using the online system, I had booked and paid for a Sat Nav, but this was not available when picking the van up. Thanks to the team in Wembley for all their assistance, we'll definitely be using Sixt for our future...
- Bart K. | 23.04.2013 00:00 Nice positive people and quick collect and returning the car. No suggestions, keep up the good work
- James K. | 17.04.2013 00:00 Good price, generally friendly service and a good car. Only let down was having to wait 30 mins after the allotted pick up time for the car to be cleaned. I was kept waiting, which meant the people I was meant to be picking up were kept waiting too. Otherwise, no problems.
- Elizabeth B. | 17.04.2013 00:00 I hired a car with a Sat Nav, however the Sat Nav included did not work as the wire did not connect. However someone was sent out right away and came and replaced the Sat Nav which was really helpful, so overall a really good service. Thank you
- David B. | 15.04.2013 00:00 i was impressed with the proceedure and a very good van,friendly staff and helpfull.
- David L. | 12.04.2013 00:00 I have rented a few times this year a upgrade would be appreciated
- Ladislav B. | 11.04.2013 00:00 GOOD SERVICE AS USUAL USED SIXTI FOR SMART CARS HIRE AT VAUXHALL AND VIENNA SOME YEARS AGO AND SEVERAL TIMES SIXT VAN SERVICE.
- Vaida G. | 09.04.2013 00:00 Thanks to Marius ! Best service
- Lester B. | 06.04.2013 00:00 Did exactly what you said on the tin.
- Wai M. | 02.04.2013 00:00 I welcome more sale dates and cheaper rental.
- Patricia L. | 27.03.2013 00:00 The van was brilliant and drove really well. The aerial was missing which made the radio crackle, therefore I had to turn it off (very frustrating). The interior lights didn't work. The service was good tho a smooth transaction especially at i picked it up on a sunday.
- Timurs M. | 06.03.2013 00:00 Thank you!
- Hitesh D. | 04.03.2013 00:00 The wembley branch is awesome!! James and his staff are fantastic!!
- Birgit H. | 20.02.2013 00:00 you have very good service
- Vladimir S. | 15.02.2013 00:00 not sure why but the new ford focus 62plate was troublesome to fill up. the instructions are clear but was still unsuccessfull to refill. I followed instructions to the dot! apart from that everything was great and clean.
- Abdulkadir M. | 12.02.2013 00:00 The service was very quick, and very help staff..
- Sebastian S. | 07.02.2013 00:00 HELLO FANTASTIC COMPANYMANY THANKS TO RENT VANMY SUGGESTIONS MAYBE SIXT START RENT SUPER SPORTS CAR :)REGARDS SEBASTIAN.
- Marius J. | 07.02.2013 00:00 Thanks to Amanda
- Robin B. | 07.02.2013 00:00 every thing went well no problems at all.staff were great, polite and helpful thanks to all
- Alan S. | 31.01.2013 00:00 more small cars
- Sanjay S. | 31.01.2013 00:00 Good Customer Service
- Rohit Lakman P. | 28.01.2013 00:00 Thanks to Mr Marius J. professional men explain everything clearly, keep moving, will rent soon again, thanks
- Jarrar K. | 28.01.2013 00:00 Very nice experience.
- Kshitij M. | 26.01.2013 00:00 It was ok for my last rental but there has been many times that i have to return back getting disappointed for not having available car that i booked!!
|Address:||GEC Est. Courtenay Rd.,East Ln|
|HA9 7ND Wembley, London GB +44-844-4993399|
|Type of station:||City|
|GDS - Code:||LONC06|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Welcome to the London Wembley Sixt rent a car office
Our car hire services in London Wembley
Sixt delivers on quality, comfort and convenience. We are located in Wembley on the GEC Estate on Courtenay Road, just off East Lane / A4088 and very close to the North Wembley Underground and Overground Rail Station. We are open all day Monday to Saturday and half days on Sunday and bank holidays. It is easy to book online, on this page, on our Sixt App or in branch. You can also use our app to select your car when you are collecting it. Choose from a variety of vehicles including estates, sports cars, convertibles, 4x4s and vans. We have a range of makes and models, so whether you need a functional Ford or a luxurious Audi, we can deliver to your requirements. Customise your hire car or van hire in London by adding optional extras such as an additional driver, child seat / baby seat or sat nav.
Get around with car hire London
London is the capital of England and has over 8 million inhabitants. It attracts over 14 million international visitors every year, and it's easy to see why. London boasts many tourist attractions including the British Museum, The London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and The Tower of London. Wembley itself is situated on the north-western side of the city and is best known for Wembley Stadium, a prestigious venue for football matches and music concerts. In addition Wembley hosts its own shopping centre, Central Square, and a selection of restaurants where you can try out a variety of cuisines. The rest of London is only a short trip away. With Sixt car hire South London, the East End and the bustling centre are all within striking distance. Car hire Wembley is your ideal way to get around.
Car Rental Branch Details
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT Num. London Wembley LONC06
|GEC Est. Courtenay Rd.,East Ln|
|HA9 7ND Wembley, London|
Location Plan - How to Find us
The nearest Underground Station is North Wembley, which is a 5 minute walk from our location. The underground line which comes to North Wembley is the Bakerloo line to Harrow and Wealdstone. Exit North Wembley station, turn to your left and walk down the bridge until you have reached the Esso Petrol Station and the Sixt branch is situated on the opposite side.
The nearest overground station is North Wembley Station. Take the London overground from London Euston Station or Watford Junction to North Wembley and exit the station turning to your left and walk down the bridge. The Sixt branch is a 5 minute walk from the station and opposite the Esso petrol station.
Take Bus No. 245 towards Glacier Way and get off at Pembroke Road Bus Stop and the Sixt branch is located on your right.
Take the A406 North Circular road to Neasden and drive off to Neasden Lane North. Follow the signs for Wembley on the A4088 up to Blackbird hill and follow on to Forty land. This will lead you straight on to Forty Avenue, continue on this road for 800 meters. Sixt is located opposite the Esso Petrol Station. We can also be accessed by turning right in to the East Lane Business Park and Sixt branch is located at the rear of Courtenay Road.
Rent a Car Services at this Branch
- Cars & estates
- Sports cars & convertibles
- Choose a car with your smartphone when picking up