London Battersea-Vauxhall Car Hire
What our customers say
- Hilary N. | 26.08.2014 16:35 The staff were really helpful and made the whole process less stressful
- Jason E. | 20.08.2014 12:34 Overall a good experience of hiring a car and the staff were efficient and helpful.
- John L. | 15.08.2014 10:28 Was very happy with a seven seater as not had one before. Was perfect for my parents and children. Will def recommend sixt to freinds. The only area I could not do on line was to arrange to get the car delivered or picked up. Thanks and will be there again. The man at reception was acceptionaly helpful as I left my driving licence behind.
- Daniel E. | 06.08.2014 11:49 I rent regularly. Your staff know my needs and do their best to meet them even when the vehicle I want is in short supply or unavailable.
- Dominic R. | 06.08.2014 10:37 Great service.
- Lucinda C. | 04.08.2014 08:46 Very business like and professional.
- Michael M. | 22.07.2014 09:54 Excellent service. No questions asked. A breeze to book and excellent pricing
- Philip R. | 24.02.2014 19:33 I could have ticked all the boxes above. Sixt is always my first choice: the prices are good, the range of cars is great, the Battersea office is very convenient. But above all the staff at Battersea are very friendly and efficient, from the manager to the booking staff and the people who cheerfully receive the car back in all weathers...
- Colin C. | 29.11.2013 17:25 Did not get the car i had booked, but was more than happy with what i got which was my second choicem amazing car, used very little petrol.All in all a very good experience.
- Luis Mariano G. | 11.10.2013 10:20 Second time I rent a car with good, very good service overall.
- Robert B. | 12.09.2013 15:41 We had an enjoyable experience, the pick from our residence was very helpful, the car fitted our purpose well.,being reliable and economical. Thanks
- Karen C. | 06.09.2013 14:48 Great service....I was upgraded to an automatic which I mentioned in passing that I would prefer and was upgraded with minimal expense. Would use again!
- Michael M. | 05.09.2013 16:38 Excellent service online and in Branch. Vehicle was ideal for my purposes and price was very reasonable. No complaints at all.Would be very happy to rent again and recommend to others.
- Gareth G. | 27.08.2013 16:50 i need to rent again in a couple of weeks and whilst the price needs to be right will almost certainly be renting for sixt again
- Salek A. | 27.08.2013 11:02 This was my first time hiring from Sixt and I can say from now on I'll be going to this branch all the time. It was so hassle free and easy to deal with the rental. A very friendly atmosphere with a elegant look when you walk in.
- Nicholas C. | 26.08.2013 19:06 ...satisfied because the whole process was efficient, and hassle-free. Second time I've rented from you. Thanks.
- Ion I. | 26.08.2013 11:37 Very friendly staff at Battersea branch and quite flexible with permanently customers like me.THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!
- Peter B. | 14.08.2013 14:51 very quick easy and helpful. competitive pricing- why go anywhere else ?
- Rice B. | 07.08.2013 11:11 Very straight forward helpful service. Thank you.
- Matthew S. | 04.08.2013 21:13 Thanks for making everything so easy and quick and the car provided was great as well.
- Geoffrey M. | 29.07.2013 11:14 Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Vidya A. | 17.07.2013 16:39 I was very happy with the ease of booking online, friendly and professional employees and very competitive pricing. My family and I appreciated the very enjoyable driving experience around England and Scotland in the rented car and will rent again from Sixt without any hesitation. I am sure that this is the experience that others also...
- Richard T. | 16.07.2013 12:06 I was running a bit late for my returning of the vehicle on 12th July, and I would like to praise the helpfulness of the staff in Battersea in staying 5 mins after their finish time in order to allow me the chance to fill the car with petrol before returning. Their customer service was excellent.
- Paul K. | 15.07.2013 19:18 It was a good experience and I would definitely use Sixt again - thanks
- Andrew P. | 13.07.2013 11:38 I was pleased and impressed how personable the young lady at reception was.
- Daniel B. | 11.07.2013 10:00 This was the second time I used your services, and will definitely do so in the future, should the need arise. Booking online is easy and straightforward and the staff were friendly, quick and professional. I am very happy with the overall experience.
- Philip R. | 10.07.2013 13:11 The staff at Battersea are always helpful and cheerful. They make renting a car a completely stress free experience. The car was excellent and reasonably priced. I was very happy with my experience and will continue to rent from Sixt.
- Laurence H. | 28.06.2013 21:20 alll good. systems work, good value, people very good, vehicle good. well done
- Steven L. | 24.06.2013 08:03 Polite and helpful staff, quite refreshing after some other suppliers i have used in the past.
- Jamie S. | 23.06.2013 17:42 I have used you before and will do so again. The booking process was very straight forward, the price and fees were all explained clearly. When collecting the vehicle staff were helpful and the process very smooth. I was absolutely happy in every way.
- Mike G. | 23.06.2013 12:02 I have been using Sixt services for a long time and I am happy with service I receive.
- Sarah N. | 23.06.2013 11:49 Everyone was really great, vehicle was great.
- Deven P. | 18.06.2013 12:39 just great people
- Anthony (tony) S. | 10.06.2013 08:12 Extremely happy with the level of service from Adam at Battersea, he is a very impressive young man who provided a very high level of prefessional service. Car that i wanted a Corsa was available and had no issues. Return of the car was easy. Extremly happy with the service and the price. Well done
- Sarah W. | 07.06.2013 22:00 Helpful, accommodating and pleasantly friendly was Adam on reception Car was great!
- Huw M. | 06.06.2013 21:37 Battersea Staff very friendly and helpful, good new van, would recommend.
- Adam T. | 06.06.2013 20:02 I've had a very good experience of the Battersea branch - car rental can be stressful because you never know if people are going to try to rip you off with made-up damage claims etc, but I trust Sixt Battersea after having used them a number of times.
- Elaine C. | 31.05.2013 08:29 It was a very smooth and uncomplicated experience. I would definately use SIXT again.
- Brahim N. | 22.05.2013 08:20 Please keep up the excellent service
- Mohammed J. | 16.05.2013 11:53 Friendly staff, cheap prices, easy to book - will definitely be using Sixt again!
- Andrew B. | 07.03.2013 00:00 Excellent service throughout and particularly helpful staffat your Battersea office.
- Andy L. | 07.02.2013 00:00 The staff at your Battersea branch, from the girl who gave me the car, to the chap who took it back, and the guy who drove us home, were all brilliant. Polite, friendly and efficient. Well done. And the Citroen DS4 was amazing.
- Anna W. | 03.01.2013 00:00 Very friendly staff and every booking I have made has been very easy and quick.
- James T. | 13.12.2012 00:00 AWESOME, thanks!
- Leslie A. | 12.12.2012 00:00 a drop-off facility between 19.00 and 08.00 would be very helpful
- Gerry O. | 07.12.2012 00:00 Very good service - liked the email a couple of days ahead telling me exactly what had to be bought in.Cheers
- Malcolm G. | 03.12.2012 00:00 Check in in Battersea was very well managed / swift.The vehicle return went well and the local manager helped with a possible 'nail in tyre' issue.I'll use SIXT again if the location is convenient.Malcolm
- Sikander M. | 12.11.2012 00:00 very good service love sixt rental
- Noah B. | 11.11.2012 00:00 Sixt were excellent, the Van was fantastic and reasonably priced, the staff a the Battersea Office were outstanding and helpufl. However EasyVan who I booked through were completely awful, the age restriction guidelines were wrong, the van booked was not the van which Sixt thought they were providing, the booking fee was extortionate....
- Caroline A. | 08.11.2012 00:00 Van was excellent and perfect for purpose. Staff were helpful and friendly. BUT on pick up I was assured that fuel tank was full although top block of electronic gauge was blank - I was told it had malfunctioned - but when I filled it up after just 3 journeys from Battersea to Victoria to move furniture, I had to put in over 16 litres...
- Joe M. | 05.11.2012 00:00 Very friendly staff and efficient service at a handy location. Also, for quite a basic car it was very nice to drive. Would certaily recommend.
- Zico R. | 25.10.2012 00:00 I found Sixt cars great as my rental was very clean and tidy and I was promised everything I was told. Staff were helpful and the manager was very nice and welcoming. Thank you!
- John B. | 19.10.2012 00:00 Very good service, both getting the car and returning it.
- Lee D. | 11.10.2012 00:00 I would like to say how extremely helpful the 2 ladys where at your battersea branch. Very polite. They got us into a van within 15 minute after walking into the office, I would definitely recommend sixt rental to people I know.
- Allan S. | 07.10.2012 00:00 Very freindly staff and a well organised branch, had answers to questions very good WOW factor.
- Amanda P. | 28.09.2012 00:00 Your service personnel at the Battersea Road branch could not be more helpful and personable. I have had a great experience every time renting from you and would not consider using anyone else at this point in time.Thank you
- Joseph T. | 27.09.2012 00:00 South African chap at the Battersea branch was very helpful, friendly and professional, even when I didn't fill up the diesel tank properly. Definitely recommend for the customer service.
- Marwan Salah Namzy T. | 22.09.2012 00:00 I was very impressed with the level of professionalism with the agent that was serving me. I will use Sixt in the near future.
- Emily P. | 13.09.2012 00:00 I am not one who praises normally - however, your telephone customer service was fantastic. I entered an incorrect email address when I made my booking. I called up, the phone was answered promptly and the man was v helpful and fixed it straight away and confirmed back by email. Very impressive.Staff at Battersea were also excellent...
- Philip R. | 06.09.2012 00:00 Staff at Battersea always helpful and friendly.
- Adrian C. | 30.08.2012 00:00 Renting proces went ok, just a minor delay due to computer system failure. Lady at the counter was very polite and offered me a very interesting upgrade. Will definitely choose you guys again! Thumbs up! cheers!
- Bernadette M. | 30.08.2012 00:00 The Vauxhall staff are very friendly and helpfull, the process of picking up and dropping off was very smooth. Impressive.
- Hussain A. | 30.08.2012 00:00 your retal team was also very pleasant
- Vaun T. | 30.08.2012 00:00 good staff, especially at return.
- Kwaku N. | 12.08.2012 00:00 yes I am very glad to choose sixt again I love to again.
- Richard S. | 10.08.2012 00:00 The guy who did the accounts at Battersea was really fair when it came to a discussion about fuel. You sent me a credit note, which was really appreciated. I was really pleased about that.
- Elizabeth R. | 09.08.2012 00:00 Very friendly. Helpful. No hidden costs. Thanks Sixt team at Battersea Park!
- Nikki T. | 02.08.2012 00:00 Quick, easy booking and collection service, great service from the friendly staff at your Battersea office, and really appreciated your understanding and flexibility around my rental pickup time when there were unexpected delays to my home move on the day.Will be recommending and using Sixt again in the future.Thanks!
- Nicola S. | 26.07.2012 00:00 Great online booking facility. Great booking and hire experience. Hope you set up a Sixt in Thanet.
- Ian G. | 16.07.2012 00:00 The member of staff who we dealt with (this time, and also last time we rented from you) was excellent. Her name is Judith Lopez. She was extremenly efficient, helpful and friendly. Both times we have dealt with her we have been very pleased and it has definitely been a factor in who we choose for our van hire.I don't know if there is...
- Luke W. | 09.07.2012 00:00 Could do with more operatives on duty first thing for check in/check outs as this must be the busiest time.Other than that the staff were all great, friendly, helpful and informative - cannot be faulted and the van was great!Thanks
- Andrew L. | 28.06.2012 00:00 Lovely car, slightly muddy back seat but no real complaints. Staff thoroughly checked exterior for scratches before I left. Check in was straight forward too.Only reason I didn't rate 7/7 was because the total amount taken for the deposit was not very clearly advertised when placing the reservation. I was able to cover it but others...
- Matthew O. | 23.06.2012 00:00 Thank you for your good service.
- Jon S. | 21.06.2012 00:00 Very good service
- Ivan M. | 14.06.2012 00:00 You made the whole process very easy for us, we're nothing but happy. There was a slight problem with payment which was sorted out satisfactory.
- Zilu M. | 11.06.2012 00:00 Really good customer service in battersea branch
- Joanne S. | 06.06.2012 00:00 Bring back the excellent deal for excess waiver.
- Philip R. | 31.05.2012 00:00 I have always enjoyed friendly service from the staff at Battersea and the cars have always been excellent.
- Anne P. | 24.05.2012 00:00 I have had excellent customer service from staff in battersea/vauxhall and would most defiantly rent from yourselves again, my only suggestion is that customers who have been with yourselves for a period of time should be given special offers on there next rentals especially if they are renting the car for a few weeks etc. apart from...
- David J. | 24.05.2012 00:00 So far, it has been a very good experience.
- Leonie K. | 12.05.2012 00:00 Very good service and quick. Thank you.
- Mitchell R. | 21.04.2012 00:00 The service was perfect, from fast checkin email service to drop off.This rental was very important to us, my wife's Grandmother had passed away and the family had to go to Lichfield in the Midlands from London, there was 12 of us traveling. The cost of Rail fares and Taxis fares each end. We decided to rent a mini bus looking at the...
- Hugh B. | 19.04.2012 00:00 All was good.
- Spencer B. | 19.04.2012 00:00 Was a nice and easy hire
- Agnes O. | 19.04.2012 00:00 Customer service was good
- Chris C. | 05.04.2012 00:00 Your team were courteous, efficient and very helpful. The office was easy to travel to and from by public transport and the drop off was very straight forward. I will definitely recommend the service to colleagues and use it again if I need another vehicle
- Chyono F. | 03.04.2012 00:00 Quick service, car ideal, good location from me and received my deposit and day back that I didn't use in days without chasing.
- Amanda P. | 29.03.2012 00:00 I just want to let you know that your staff at Battersea Bridge are so incredibly helpful every time I need a car and have gone out of their way to accommodate my last minute changes. You have a fabulous team there.
- David B. | 22.03.2012 00:00 Very helpful and personable staff at your Battersea branch.Thank you,Dave B
- Hans D. | 22.03.2012 00:00 Excellent service. I won't hesistate to refer anyone to Sixt when the opportunity comes along. Thank you
- Henry M. | 22.03.2012 00:00 All good simple and easy.
- James L. | 01.03.2012 00:00 It's a pleasure to deal with such friendly people.Thank you for recognising that the intermittent problem we had was indeed a problem even if it couldn't be reproduced when we got the van back to you, and for dealing with it appropriately.
- Lesley T. | 23.02.2012 00:00 We were very pleased with the service at Sixt. Apart from the wait to register in the morning. Only one person working and several customers waiting. Your employee was however, polite and reassuring. I would certainly come to you again.
- Joseph Louis A. | 23.02.2012 00:00 Yes just the break pedal was a bit lose, but very happy with the sevice.
- Sebastian Z. | 18.02.2012 00:00 Exelent , Very hapy :D
- Feyyaz Melih A. | 16.02.2012 00:00 Really helpful staff at the Battersea rental place. Everyone was extremely helpful and made the whole rental experience a good one from start to finish. Thanks.
- Hazel M. | 16.02.2012 00:00 staff were all friendly and approachable, something I don't always get when hiring vans!
- Christie M. | 02.02.2012 00:00 The service was great they well explain me the way the rentingWill work. I paid and a second after every thing was in good orderTo me taking the van. The van was in very good condition and easy to use 24h hours after I bring the van back and They less than one minute to leave me go. Every body were smily andReady to serve. I ll...
- Gillian H. | 19.01.2012 00:00 I found the staff at the Battersea office to be very friendly and helpful.
- Laurence Phillip S. | 19.01.2012 00:00 Great booking website and, most importantly, quick and easy to check the van out and back in again. Really good opening hours on weekends, too.
|Address:||171 Battersea Park Road|
|SW8 4BS London GB +44-8444-993399|
|Type of station:||City|
|GDS - Code:||LONC11|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Welcome to the London Battersea-Vauxhall Sixt rent a car office
Hire a car in London Battersea Vauxhall with Sixt Car Rental
Car hire in London Battersea Vauxhall is simple when you choose Sixt. Our station is conveniently located on Battersea Park Road near the junction with Queenstown Road where manager Sean Fuller looks forward to welcoming you between 8am and 7pm on weekdays, 8am to 5pm on Saturdays and 9am to 4pm on Sundays and bank holidays. You can choose for your car hire in London Battersea Vauxhall from a range that includes luxury, sports and diesel cars, as well as 4x4s and convertibles. Tailor your car rental from London Battersea Vauxhall to your needs with added essential extras such as sat nav, child seats and roof racks. Car hire with Sixt in London Battersea Vauxhall gives you the freedom to explore one of the world's greatest cities.
Exploring London Battersea Vauxhall with your rental car
When you rent a car in London Battersea Vauxhall you'll be able to drive straight over Chelsea Bridge, and into Knightsbridge, where Harrods is a major attraction. You're just a short drive from the Mall so your car rental allows you to drive past Buckingham Palace and on to Trafalgar Square. Choose one of the multi-storey car parks in nearby Soho, with its restaurants and bars, and spend time looking at the masterpieces in the National Gallery and the National Portrait Galley. All of this is yours when you rent a car with Sixt.
Car Rental Branch Details
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT Num. London Battersea-Vauxhall LONC11
|171 Battersea Park Road|
|SW8 4BS London|
Location Plan - How to Find us
To Battersea Park Road from Vauxhall Station take bus line 344 towards Wandsworth or bus line 156 to Wimbledon. To Queenstown Rd. junction Battersea Pk Rd. Bus line 452 from Knightsbridge towards Wandsworth. Bus line 44 from Victoria towards Tooting station. Bus line 137 from Oxford Circus towards Streawtham Hill.
Take the national rail line to Battersea Park Station, which is situated opposite the branch. Alternatively take the national rail line to Queenstown Road Station which is around the corner from our branch.
The branch is situated on the A3025 junction of the A3216. From the North take A5 leading onto A4202 and then onto the A3205. From the West take A4 to A3220 then left onto the A3025. From the East take the A13 to A1202 and then the A501 to A5, A4202, A202 then A3025. From the South take A23 or A3 to the A203 and then onto A3205. Please be aware of the congestion charging zone. Ask at branch on return.
Rent a Car Services at this Branch
- Cars & estates
- Sports cars & convertibles
- Choose a car with your smartphone when picking up