London Kings Cross Car Hire
What our customers say
- Edward G. | 30.09.2014 10:37 Excellent service from Junior Tibby - will recommend others to use Sixt as a result. Will also happily rent again.
- Hetty C. | 23.09.2014 17:11 Overall i'm satisfied with the service and condition of the car
- Paul P. | 16.09.2014 10:05 The staff were friendly and helpful and made to whole process of renting a van very easy.
- Marc O. | 11.09.2014 09:31 I would like to leave some positive feedback, because I found the Sixt staff particularly helpful. I made the error of attending the St. Pancreas Sixt store, instead of the King's Cross Sixt store. The staff at Sixt went out of their way to give me a free lift to the correct location. This was greatly appreciated and saved me plenty of...
- Sarah A. | 28.08.2014 13:49 Efficient
- Derek W. | 28.08.2014 02:15 Amazing service. 10 out of 10.
- Louise H. | 19.08.2014 19:18 I had left my driving licence at work but because I had rented before and also had other ID your staff ran a DVLA check for me. They were friendly and quick and saved a huge delay that would have been entirely my fault!
- Bruce W. | 15.07.2014 09:49 Great, friendly customer service. Really stood out as going above and beyond.
- James M. | 06.06.2014 16:14 The rental was incredibly competitvely priced - I have previously used Europcar and a like-for-like deal would have been £40 more expensive given my age (23). Well done!
- John B. | 27.05.2014 13:06 The manager and the staff at the branch were super helpful and friendly, making the hire of the van very easy, as we were stressed having to help a family member move.
- Naveed K. | 21.04.2014 19:56 Good service, the vehicle was in a good condition and clean and the rates were reasonable.
- Morgan N. | 19.04.2014 09:58 When booking a car I wanted an a class but got a 1 series. I would like the option to pick one of the car available at one of your locations when I get there.
- Tracy Q. | 13.04.2014 22:19 10 out of 10 with all aspects of renting a car for the weekend of my daughters wedding. Will be back soon...
- Nicola F. | 10.04.2014 09:54 We brought the car back on Sunday and even though the chap was working on his own and it was very busy, he was unflustered and very friendly. Can't remember his name but was impressed with his atittude and demeanour.
- Jason F. | 08.04.2014 20:53 Cost effective convenient and good customer service from all at the kings cross branch thanks for a great experience will definitely use you again.
- Mark Raymond M. | 04.04.2014 09:43 We had just had a terrible time with a National rental who in the end would not let us take the car due to the fact they could not find us on their address system (despite us both being on the voter role and home owners) after an hour of fruitless attempts we cam to your selves and your staff had us sorted and in a car in 10 mins,...
- Derek E. | 03.04.2014 16:58 Just about as good as it gets - easy to book online, easy to pick up the van, all paperwork quick and easy. The only negative was that the previous user of the van had been smoking in it, leaving an unpleasant smell. 99/100 would be my score.
- Alesha Jean W. | 03.04.2014 14:45 The staff at this branch were very helpful and professional.
- Frank T. | 27.03.2014 14:04 The staff were exceptionally fair and good to us. HIGHLY recommended and will definitely book again.
- Masud A. | 24.03.2014 13:47 I was serve by Junior who is very friendly and professional manner and this is not first time I always receive this service from him very Offen so I recommend my all friends and everyone in Sixt at kings cross - well done team at kings cross
- Robert L. | 14.03.2014 16:26 The hire was totally straightforward and the van was very good value - much better than one of your by-the-hour competitors I used recently.
- Jane P. | 09.03.2014 19:34 Very simple, friendly staff, and good price. Thank you
- Ayoola W. | 28.02.2014 15:58 The pricing was the main deciding factor. There was a promotion on for the period I rented the car. The price was significantly cheaper than other rental companies offering the same class of car.
- Adebayo O. | 11.02.2014 14:10 The Branch manager has always treated me with courtesy and care. He and his staff are very good people.
- Edward B. | 11.02.2014 11:20 a straight forward rental process, done efficiently, at a reasonable price. easy location and access. wots not to like!!??
- Lewis T. | 23.01.2014 12:26 Customer agent Mr. Ratnayake was very helpful and polite. The car I got was a lot smarter than the one I was expecting; this was a nice surprise! Thanks!
- Matthew W. | 16.01.2014 15:07 As always, a good experience with Sixt Kings Cross . The prices are great and it's a easy location for me to get to. They even gave me a free upgrade when I realised I'd booked a car in a class too small - now that is service! Good guys, reasonable prices, high-spec cars in good condition and a handy location. I'll always choose...
- Mark E. | 14.01.2014 07:49 I have used cars and vans from sixt and will continue to do so and recommend to friends, colleagues and familyThe set-up at brewery road is excellent
- Pafsanias-Athanasios V. | 09.01.2014 21:16 We are particularly pleased with the employees at the branch. Very helpful and professional.
- Chris M. | 16.12.2013 13:16 Everything was great! I will hire again as it was super fast to collect unlike Practical down at Kings Cross which took me over 1 hour and their van was a mess!
- Georgia B. | 16.12.2013 09:09 I have received great service everytime and find it quick and easy. The staff are really helpful.
- Jiun Hong L. | 15.12.2013 20:08 The only downside to Sixt compared to the competitors is that SIxt do not allow after hours drop off, which is quite a shame because it is difficult to return by 7pm if renting for the day. We tried, but failed, thus having to fight morning traffic to get there was quite a hassle. The audi A1 was amazing though (should list it as 5...
- Nicholas A. | 13.12.2013 12:27 I was pleasantly surprised to be offered an upgrade for an additional £5 per day.
- Rosario S. | 13.12.2013 11:17 A great company to deal with. No nonsense just straight forward booking, confirmation and go!
- Nicolas P. | 25.11.2013 12:50 Very accommodating and provided a bigger van at very short notice! Very good service all round
- Graeme L. | 21.11.2013 10:40 The employees were professional and personable. Normal and genuine people providing a good service.
- Peter W. | 12.11.2013 13:45 Good vehicle, great staff, no hard selling. Good experience. First time I have used SIXT, won't be the last!
- Kay P. | 03.11.2013 14:19 I received brilliant, friendly service and a very reasonably priced up-grade on the day. I will definitely use SixT again.
- Pearse H. | 21.10.2013 10:44 Very good !! Usually use EUROPCAR but found sist much better and more efficient !! Will use in future and reccomend .
- Junior T. | 19.10.2013 13:01 I always find my visit to the Kings Cross branch simple but effective. Definitely top knotch!!!! :)
- Pete R. | 10.10.2013 19:21 Very nice and friendly and reasonabley priced.
- Vibool P. | 10.10.2013 12:39 It's very convenient, within 5 min of registration and process, you can drive it away.
- James H. | 07.10.2013 10:11 I've use the brand for years. It's always been good, though pick up can sometimes be slow. Staff at the Kings Cross branch are always decent and helpful.FYI - I recently rented from Europcar/Alamo/National on Pentonville Road, London due to price. I used to go there a long time ago. This time they were inefficient, patronising and...
- Matthew D. | 07.10.2013 09:55 The person who checked me in, and her colleague who dealt with me when I returned the van, were both pleasant and efficient.The whole process was simple, quick, and stress-free, which was a pleasant surprise compared to most of the other experiences I've had renting from other firms.
- Gerard H. | 19.09.2013 12:21 My main reason for renting was that the price was the lowest for a reputable company. I have used Sixt at home and abroad for car and van rental, the process and staff at the King's cross branch was the best so far.The only critical area was that I thought the van could have been cleaned between rentals, it wasn't filthy but it did...
- Masud A. | 10.09.2013 14:42 Sixt team at kings cross are simply amazing ...Specially Branch Manager and Tibi ...
- Paul B. | 08.09.2013 13:56 Good bunch of folk and happy to do business.Well done
- Laura C. | 30.08.2013 10:34 The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful at the King Cross branch, I would definitely use SIxt again as a result.
- Maureen O. | 28.08.2013 11:35 I was very happy with every aspect of renting a vehicle from Sixt. No hidden costs great service and staff. Uncomplicated transaction. I would definately recommend to friends.
- Neil John G. | 27.08.2013 17:11 I continue to be contented with the service I always receive from Sixt and their appointed agents every time I rent a vehicle from your company. I am always happy to recommend your company to relatives & friends.
- Clayton C. | 27.08.2013 08:20 No queue at rental or return, efficient employees, clean car. At the time of rental, an employee looked over the car for damages thoroughly with me and added some things we found. At return, I didn't feel like Sixt was trying to find an excuse to charge damage fees (like other hire firms do).
- Francesco F. | 25.08.2013 07:03 Never had problem and my favourite rental company so far
- Claire B. | 23.08.2013 10:21 Staff on pick up very friendly. I asked for car with large boot space as have baby (and therefore lots of stuff!) and very pleased with size of car received. Booking easy online.
- Nna Khady C. | 20.08.2013 23:30 The rental process and the return were quick and efficient. the presonnel at the branch was friendly and they upgraded me, no fuss. The prices were very reasonnable. All in all, a great experience and a company I would definitely recommend.
- Jonathan K. | 14.08.2013 09:45 The guys were incredibly organised and very helpful. Especially the guy in the garage who gave me the keys and reviewed the vehicle when I brought it back
- Anthony P. | 13.08.2013 14:42 The branch are always willing to find me the vehicle that I need on the day that I require it.
- Gabi K. | 11.08.2013 10:09 We used SIXT for van hire. The staff and manager were very helpful, adjusted my booking when I needed to change pick up times and even gave me a lift home at the end as I had a heavy bag. The vehicle we hired was in very good condition and lovely to drive - unexpected for a long wheel base van! I was very pleased overall with the...
- Kitty M. | 19.07.2013 10:25 Sixt's rental process, from booking to returning the car, is the most efficient and pleasant I've ever experienced in London. I was especially happy that no unnecessary paperwork was required.
- Andrew L. | 14.07.2013 12:28 All the staff at Kings Cross branch are efficient and friendly
- Lewis L. | 14.07.2013 10:11 The Citroen DS3 convertible was the ideal car for a long weekend in the sun. Reasonably priced and drove perfectly. Thanks.
- Tariqur R. | 13.07.2013 09:41 great service overall and a bargain
- Henrietta C. | 07.07.2013 15:16 The staff were extremely helpful and efficient. I found the service to be excellent. The car was perfect for my needs at the time. I would definitely hire again from SIXT.
- Simon J. | 24.06.2013 09:47 Frusutrated that the radio had a fault, but otherwise was happy enough.the service was no-frills, but so was the price, so will rent again.
- Christiopher C. | 23.06.2013 12:21 The "full" tank of fuel wasn't actually full at start of rental. However this was quickly resolved by the manager Vasantha who made a refund to cover the excess fuel I paid for when I filled the tank just before returning the van. Many thanks.
- Savas P. | 17.06.2013 10:26 Everything was simple & service was very friendly.Highly recomended.
- Francescsa W. | 17.06.2013 10:18 Great service would definitely recommend :-)
- Lachlan S. | 15.06.2013 19:35 very straightforward and easy to deal with
- Annette B. | 08.06.2013 12:57 I was a happy customer,the service and staff were very polite and efficient.
- Warner T. | 06.06.2013 17:43 staff were very friendly, informative, and very professional. they answered all my questions and made it a very pleasant experience.
- Mustafa A. | 28.05.2013 16:59 Smooth and quick rental process. Thanks a lot.
- Przemyslaw M. | 28.05.2013 14:44 The service is absolutly greate :) I gonna use them all the time from now !!
- Mohamed S. | 18.05.2013 14:36 Excellent customer service, friendly, polite and helpful. Would recommend to others.
- Rachel M. | 16.05.2013 23:33 Really chuffed to find a company with nice helpful staff and all went smoothly.
- Nicholas M. | 13.05.2013 10:43 Really good customer service and great car.
- Lawrence P. | 07.05.2013 06:22 I very happy customer. Quick and efficient service, a great van, good price.
- Sarah C. | 06.09.2012 00:00 The manager and staff at the St. Pancras station were extremely helpful in getting us into a vehicle that worked for us after we forgot to notify them that we needed a vehicle with an automatic transmission.
- Craig S. | 08.06.2012 00:00 Manager is well recommended.
- Angelica B. | 07.06.2012 00:00 The manager who helped me at the Kings Cross branch was so so great! He was super helpful and kind and would recommend his service any day! Thank you!!!
- Adam T. | 19.04.2012 00:00 I would appreciate it if you could pass this on: The Manager at Sixt suggested an upgrade on the model of my rental. Not only was it a great deal, it was a fantastic car and made my trip more enjoyable and far, far more comfortable.
- Dean M. | 16.02.2012 00:00 This may not be helpful but....Dealing with the staff at Kings Cross has always been great. The office staff are always nice and act quickly and the guys in the garage dealing with the cars (and truck on this occasion) are helpful and friendly. Please pass on this msg as I would like all of the staff there to know that I go back to...
- Jeremy G. | 09.02.2012 00:00 The team at Kings Cross were very friendly and proffessional. Very happy with service i got
- Thomas C. | 24.11.2011 00:00 I always choose sixt at kings cross - best staff at any hire car location I have found across the world - seriously!
- William J. | 13.10.2011 00:00 My only comment would be that I was extremely satisfied with the staff and car I received from your company, all of them, from the front desk on arriving to the guys in the garage on collecting and returning the car, I would most definitely recommend Sixt @ Kings Cross to all my colleagues traveling to the UK and would in fact go out...
- David M. | 29.07.2011 00:00 Staff very friendly and helpful. Pleasure to deal with. Will recommend to others as well.Thank you
- Karl R. | 29.07.2011 00:00 Great service. Could have the reception on the ground floor and not up stairs. Great price for my holiday.
- Claudia S. | 05.07.2011 00:00 Kings Cross sixt team is always very helpful and I always get what i need even at a short notice.
- Joan R. | 30.06.2011 00:00 A speedy professional service. Good clean lorry and a helpful smiley gentleman to hand it over to me. What more could I ask. Seamless. Excellent company. Thank you.
- Len S. | 14.04.2011 00:00 Frankly, it couldn't have been better.
- Thomas A. | 24.03.2011 00:00 Great customer service recieved at Kings Cross branch. Will definitly use this branch again. Look forward to more good offers available.
- Jason W. | 04.03.2011 00:00 Great service and the Golf exceeded expectations. Will use Sixt from now on.
- Daniel F. | 24.02.2011 00:00 great car, friendly staff (even though it was still only 8am on sunday morning)! i will definitely use sixt again!
- Amy F. | 24.02.2011 00:00 From start to finish, my car rental with Sixt was of the highest standard. I chose Sixt because of price but will return for the best customer care in the car rental business.
- Zixuan P. | 17.02.2011 00:00 Excellent and extremely helpful and understanding staff at Caledonian road branch. Will definitely go back there again. A++
- Andrew P. | 03.02.2011 00:00 Very good value. Significantly better than the other large rental firms.
- Owen M. | 03.02.2011 00:00 Very helpful staff, great vehicle and fantastic value for money. Thanks
- Thomas C. | 13.01.2011 00:00 All in all, happy with the experience. I asked to be dropped of at the station on the return of the car but this couldn't be done - I felt that it was more a question that no one could be bothered. They chap at the front desk offered me an upgrade on collection - would use Sixt again.
- Thomas W. | 13.01.2011 00:00 Excellent service, fantastic price wi recommend and use again.
- Ian B. | 06.01.2011 00:00 The service in Islington was excellent, the car was great and the whole process was easy.I will definately use SIXT again.
- Chanphyna B. | 18.11.2010 00:00 Michael was of a very high standard helper. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will be recommending to everyone who wants to hire cars. :)
- Claire C. | 18.11.2010 00:00 Very helpful and friendly staff at the branch and at customer service when I rang up. Great service. Thank you
|Address:||1 Brewery Road|
|N7 9QJ London GB +44-844-4993399|
|Type of station:||City|
|GDS - Code:||LONC04|
|Mo.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Tu. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Welcome to the London Kings Cross Sixt rent a car office
Our car hire services at London Kings Cross
Welcome to our large and comprehensive branch in Kings Cross. We are conveniently situated just a short walk or one stop on the Tube from London's Kings Cross Train Station, just off Caledonian Road on Brewery Road. We are open all day every day so you can choose when to pick up and drop off your hire car based on what's convenient to you. You can browse our services online at any time to explore which car is right for you and then add on any extras or tweak your rental terms such as including a second driver for the hire car. This ensures a personalised service to suit all needs so that we have happy customers. Please note that, although our Kings Cross branch does lie outside the London Congestion Charge Zone, hire cars do need to pay the charge and you will need to arrange this if you drive into the city centre. Chat to our staff in branch to find out more.
Explore London and beyond with car hire Kings Cross
When renting a car from Sixt Kings Cross, every customer receives unlimited mileage and third party insurance as standard. Perfect for tourists: while Kings Cross is a thriving transport hub with a cosmopolitan vibe, there are many other places to explore just a short drive away; such as Hyde Park and London's historic Docklands area. Further afield, the A1 runs close to Kings Cross, affording customers easy access to Watford, home of the world famous Harry Potter studio tour. Those living in Kings Cross looking for van hire London, perhaps to move home or transport furniture, can also turn to the local Sixt offices for great customer service at an affordable price.
Car Rental Branch Details
|Mo.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Tu. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT Num. London Kings Cross LONC04
|1 Brewery Road|
|N7 9QJ London|
Location Plan - How to Find us
Subway/Tube: Piccadilly Line in northern direction, stop Caledonian Road, one stop after Kings Cross station. When you come out of the Tube turn right and then the 2nd.street on the right hand side. By entering the street you will see the Sixt sign on the left hand side. Bus routes: 274, 17, 91, 259
Driving north from Kings Cross Station on York Way or Caledonian Road. Follow York way for 1,5 miles. When you drive up the hill after the railway bridge turn right at the traffic light into Brewery Road. The branch is just before the end of the road on the right. If you take the Caledonian Road route follow the street for 1,5 miles and turn left opposite Pentonvile Prison into Brewery Road. The branch is on the left hand side.
Rent a Car Services at this Branch
- Cars & estates
- Sports cars & convertibles
- Choose a car with your smartphone when picking up