London Heathrow Airport Car Hire
What our customers say
- Nuriddin A. | 14.11.2014 12:09 All in all everything was great. Staff very helpfull and friendly. Cars are very good. Prices are very competitive. I was a customer of Enterprise but now I am with Sixt no doubt about it. Keep up the good work. Thanks
- Nuekruk B. | 17.09.2014 17:52 got warm welcome at the counter and suggestion suitable car to fit numbers of luggages we have.
- Donald W. | 11.09.2014 19:37 Sixt's personnel are first class! Extremely efficient and supportive of our needs. Representatives could not be better suited for helping us when renting the vehicle and when returning it. Thanks Sixt for an extremely successful rental. Hurry and expand throughout the US!!!!
- Jeremy Ian L. | 11.09.2014 12:06 Quick "check in" with Sixt Membership Card, car is always clean. Return is smooth with the petrol station next door.
- Suresh K. | 10.09.2014 12:23 Never experienced so easy to hire a vehicle
- Paul Lawrence A. | 21.08.2014 09:13 The whole process from pick up to drop off was totally painless, all the staff at the LHR deport were remarkably courteous and very efficient, I will have no hesitation on recommending SIXT to my fellow colleges. I will always use you for all my future rental requirements on visits to the UK.
- Richard J. | 12.08.2014 00:33 I have used Sixt at Heathrow for the last 3 or 4 journeys and it is a real pleasure compared to all the other rental companies I have used at Heathrow, on and off airport. I wish I had discovered Sixt earlier! Car selection is the highest quality at fair prices and the experience is hassle free. Great shuttle service from T4 and also...
- Wilton W. | 25.06.2014 10:53 Keep it up guys. I was hesitant at first to hire a car until I read your feedback, I then summoned the courage to hire from you, but I was not disappointed. I was very satisfied with the entire proces of hiring from sixt.Very efficient and professional, I will hire from you again anytime.
- Denzill L. | 22.05.2014 12:11 Excellent staff at LHR, shuttle bus driver exceptional in advising route from airport to destination, Skoda Octavia wagon was a pleasure to drive.. Will be renting from Sixt for all my future UK travel.
- Patrick C. | 05.05.2014 05:32 Good experience and very user friendly.
- Bartosz O. | 04.04.2014 15:37
- Sapna P. | 01.04.2014 18:27 The shuttle bus driver on the return to the airport was outstanding. If all employees were like him the sky is the limit. I unfortunately don't remember his name but he should be commended on his work ethic and his level of commitment to his job and customers. I will definitely rent from SIXT again due to such a great experience.
- Tim B. | 26.03.2014 15:31 I always feel the US companies are looking for ways to rip me off. I don't feel that with you guys.
- Hugo I. | 22.03.2014 11:02 Very good team
- Kah Keng T. | 18.03.2014 02:28 The overall service is excellent for the rental of car. However, I had a hard time to find the entrance when returning the car back.
- Nicholas C. | 16.03.2014 14:51 I have used your company on numerous occasions and have always been impressed. Cars are always in good condition and the handing over process is easy and efficient.
- Wolfgang Z. | 12.03.2014 08:14 Perfect service in London Heathrow - thanks a lot!
- Manuel P. | 11.03.2014 17:01 No tengo sino solo agradecimiento por el buen servicio que me prestaron. GRACIAS.
- Deborah B. | 04.03.2014 15:51 I always use Sixt. Friendly efficient staff. Good vehicles and value for money compared with other companies.
- Isaac T. | 03.03.2014 13:53 whan i came in the staff welcomed me in a very nice and frendly way and gave me a very good cervice, making me feel that at Sixt i am in good hands and at home !
- Ian D. | 01.03.2014 11:02 I (and/or my company) have used Sixt UK a number of times over the last few years and have always been very happy with the level of service and quality of the cars. I look forward to being a regular client throughout 2014 and would suggest Sixt launch a luxury car service in Australia asap.Kind regards.
- Greg S. | 28.02.2014 10:59 The staff member who dealt with us when we collected the vehicle ( I think her name was Annie, but not sure?) was excellent; she was professional, friendly and very helpful; in fact she made a suggestion which saved us money on the rental. As a result I will definitely rent the transporter from Sixt again in the future.
- Valerie B. | 23.02.2014 14:10 Loved the sat nav in the car! Very helpful woman who helped us set it up and check out the car. She was professional and delightful :)Car was great too.
- Hayley S. | 14.02.2014 05:25 From start to finish the staff at Hatton Cross were great. They made the process simple, efficient and friendly. I would recommend Sixt to anyone that needs to rent a vehicle.
- John B. | 04.02.2014 20:27 A positive experience all round. An ideal vehicle for us and all contact with Sixt was efficient and professional.
- David M. | 03.02.2014 14:30 Mr Tasleen Akthar was very helpful and explained the conditions of rental well. The shuttle pick-up took slightly longer than I expected but as the weather was not too cold this did not matter.
- Daniel K. | 30.01.2014 15:27 I was very grateful that the shuttle driver was happy to drive me to the nearby Jurys Hotel. At 11:00 pm on Sunday evening, my options were pretty limited!Thank you!
- Mehboob R. | 30.01.2014 02:11 Best car rental in townVery happy will be back
- Lisa Jane B. | 26.01.2014 13:15 I come to England twice a year to visit my family, I always use Sixt, the process for online booking is simple, the price is good and I always seem to end up with a nicer car than I booked. I used another much more recognized company once and it was a disaster, I would never use them again. Thank you SIXT!
- Robert O. | 23.01.2014 12:57 When I got to the airport I was offered an upgrade at a very reasonable price. I took advantage of the offer and was very pleased with the Mercedes I had upgraded to - well worth the extra money. My thanks again to Tanzeel Akhtar who looked after me during pick up and drop off. Excellent job and I will be using Sixt again.
- Natalie R. | 22.01.2014 20:41 I very much appreciated the courtesy of the staff
- Wiyada M. | 17.01.2014 11:24 I have been very happy with Sixt, and I'll be back to Sixt again very soon. Regards, Wiyada
- Manoj D. | 16.01.2014 22:53 first time I have rented a car from sixt. I was happy with the service overall.
- Amit R. | 16.01.2014 11:34 Amazing employee who greeted me - very friendly and very very helpful.
- Euan M. | 11.01.2014 13:38 Very impressed. Everything went perfectly well, the shuttle bus. The driver also clearly explained the way back to the car rental depot etc etc. Car was brand new. I upgraded and was happy with the vehicle
- Mark Owen C. | 11.01.2014 02:34 I booked the original car through the internet, it only gave me limited options on what type of car I could hire, when I got to the office a very helpful young man by the name of Danny Gunster was able to help upgrade my booking and assisted me in hiring a car that I was happy to hire. Well done Mr Gunster and thank you once again
- Susan L. | 09.01.2014 20:12 This was my first time renting a car from your company. Every one of your employees were excellent, from the shuttle driver to the counter employees. I will use your company again and will highly recommend it to others.
- Andrew S. | 09.01.2014 11:20 Great car,great price and service.
- Andrew K. | 08.01.2014 19:16 Couldn't get through on the phone no. when I arrived at T5 however a vehicle turned up so I wasn't waiting long and the driver was very friendly. Return process was very quick which was great.
- Brian S. | 08.01.2014 16:54 Truly outstanding rental experience. I've rented many many cars, all over the world, over the last 25 years and this was one of the best experiences. I was held up by another rental company (Europcar) so had to do a same-day rental. Sixt saved the day by providing a great car at a great price -- a much better deal that I would have...
- James Robin W. | 08.01.2014 15:08 No problems, good service.
- Timothy John philip H. | 03.01.2014 13:59 I rent vehicles all over the world with Avis etc. This was by far the most caring and personalised rental experience i have ever experienced (and the price was good!)
- Janina M E. | 02.01.2014 17:43 We were extremely happy with all aspects of our rental with Sixt.We are looking for another rental in the next few weeks and have decided to look for Sixt in the area we will be travelling too.
- Gregg A. | 28.12.2013 16:10 Everything was great. Loved the car and the service. The location was a little hard to find on the way back but not too bad.
- Vaidas J. | 27.12.2013 16:23 It goes without saying that your staff have always been extraordinary. In this particular branch, I have noted two individuals: Asta and Anita. They make me feel special and valued as a Platimum card holder. They take their time and provide a memorable rental experience. Congratulations on selection of your human ware! Your staff are...
- Deborah D. | 26.12.2013 12:32 I found the process to be efficient and professional from booking the car on the internet through to returning the vehicle. I was traveling with 2 children and the shuttle bus was waiting when we left the airport and one was waiting when we returned the car to take us back to the airport. The staff were helpful and friendly. This made...
- Eirik A. | 25.12.2013 10:58 I was very happy to experience that the branch agent was honest and straight forward without a hint of trying hustle us into hidden costs for upgrade deals and added extras. The service at the desk was very efficient and all questions and offers was openely discussed with no hidden agendas.We really appreciate the approach as recently...
- Sonja L. | 24.12.2013 15:54 Thank you for a great experience, not only were your prices the best around by far, the car was exactly as promised and the shuttle service to and from the airport was quick and easy. By far the easiest rental experience I've had. Thank you.
- Peter B. | 20.12.2013 18:30 The rental procedure was efficient, easy and quick. Loved the Audi A1 diesel,would have preferred the A3 which was not available. Hopefully next time.Thank you.
- William H. | 17.12.2013 07:08 Staff went out of their way to find me a more economical, car than the one allocated. The most helpful of all car rental staff I have come across in recent months. Good job polish woman at Heathrow whose name I didnt remember..
- Alan O. | 13.12.2013 11:31 Will always use Sixt - great service.
- Mairi B. | 12.12.2013 17:25 Excellent service. We were delighted with the vehicle we received. The reception staff was delightful. The return was quick and efficient. We will definitely use you again and recommend you to others. Thank you
- Wilson Alexander M. | 12.12.2013 11:13 The best service of any rental company better than Avis and streets ahead of Europcar (who are a disaster)
- Garri W. | 11.12.2013 10:50 I was very tired after a long and delayed flight. Staff were attentive, and a pleasure.
- Stephen R. | 08.12.2013 16:48 Great job, will definitely use Sixt as my go to car hire firm.
- Chantal R. | 03.12.2013 13:23 The lady that rented us our vehicle was so nice and friendly (blond German lady). She took care to get us a car we would feel comfortable in (3 Canadians driving in the UK for the first time). She was patient and lovely and went the extra mile. I wish I had her name, she deserves a shout-out for the effort she puts in!The car was also...
- Andrew H. | 03.12.2013 12:53 It's great to book a BMW/Mercedes and actually get a BMW, not a Skoda, which most companies use as an "equivalent" vehicle. Keep up the good work!
- Albert W. | 02.12.2013 13:48 When in need of help with a car breakdown in a remote area, SIXT staff were efficient, took the time to understand my needs, and quickly provided aid. Without the outstanding assistance of SIXT, what was a minor inconvenience could have been a major ordeal. Well done SIXT!!
- Julie M. | 26.11.2013 04:23 The Staff were exceptionally friendly, helpful and respectful
- John P. | 23.11.2013 17:45 Quick, easy, reasonably priced and a virtually new vehicle. What's not to like?
- Michael graeme C. | 18.11.2013 12:44 Great experience overall. Always nervous to use a new car hire service but you have ticked all the boxes and we will be using you again.
- Cem M. | 18.11.2013 10:48 thanks
- Martin R. | 17.11.2013 11:55 Everything was smooth and efficient.
- Damien S. | 17.11.2013 04:13 Quality service, no hidden fees and friendly staff. Would definitely use Sixt again.
- Melvyn J. | 16.11.2013 23:44 A1 was not available although pre-booked. However, got upgraded to BMW 1 series so very happy!.
- Christopher S. | 15.11.2013 14:20 Overall the car was 50% cheaper than the competitors fantastic result
- Richard James A. | 15.11.2013 11:19 Keep up the good work. Very refreshing to know that good service is still out there
- Frank Jaak J. | 15.11.2013 07:50 Excellent service, would use again!
- Saverio I. | 13.11.2013 19:58 the staff very helpful and i only wish i had used you earlier .great range of cars too .
- Gerald R. | 13.11.2013 14:45 Very helpful shuttle drivers. The check in and check out process was very efficient.
- Paul R. | 11.11.2013 11:45 Very professional and friendly customer service by all the staff I encountered at your Heathrow branch. To the extent that this would be the deciding factor in me using you again. The whole team should really impressed.
- Peter H. | 31.10.2013 11:54 Staff went out of their way to satisfy our need for an economical vehical, which is why we'll use Sixt again. We saved one hundred pounds on petrol costs during our four day rental.
- Joan Ayanronke A. | 31.10.2013 11:18 Nice and efficient staff
- Brandon H. | 21.10.2013 21:54 the price was the number one reason I used sixt on this and all other trips abroad
- Mary D. | 21.10.2013 15:20 This was the first time I used Sixt and was recommended by friends to do so. I found the overall experience very simply, quick and efficient. The staff I had the pleasure of dealing with both on collection and drop off were extremely helpful and polite. I will definitely be using Sixt again and will also be happy to recommend Sixt...
- Frederick K. | 20.10.2013 22:03 Everything about Sixt is far superior than the competitors Alamo, Enterprise, National. We had originally booked through Alamo, and the hidden costs drove our rental price from $375 for 13 days to over $1200! I called Sixt in a panic and they basically met the competitors price that was originally quoted and included insurance and all...
- Douglas John G. | 20.10.2013 13:26 Great service again from Sixt at Heathrow. Thanks.
- Julian W. | 18.10.2013 13:54 Actually I'd just like to add that I find your company extremely friendly, and professional and the staff are very courteous. The fact that your site is a little further away that the other rental companies is not a big deal as long as the shuttle service is good. In fact I found the shuttle service very good. I would definitely use...
- Catherine L. | 17.10.2013 12:52 I've rented lots of cars from all different rental car companies at Heathrow airport. Your company is the easiest, most friendly and accommodating . I will only use sixt car rental for all future trips! Do you have a frequent customer program? As I usually visit the UK twice a year for vacation! See you in the spring!Sincerely...
- Roderick G. | 16.10.2013 10:36 Excellent service, if I had any minor gripes it would be that the outside of the vehicle was a bit tarnished, but that may have been due to recent rain. The pick up and drop off driver was a credit to Sixt. I should have noted his name, sorry
- Paul Steven alan P. | 13.10.2013 10:44 From the moment I picked up the car to the moment I dropped it off, it was so easy and hassle free. Thank you!
- Andrew William mcleod H. | 09.10.2013 19:19 No problems whatsoever.....excellent service
- Chris W. | 09.10.2013 13:47 We were just very happy with the friendly helpful and efficient service from all the staff at the Heathrow yard. Really good service like that which we recieved makes any other issues easy to manage.Thanks so much - we will be renting a car off you in the very near future when we return to the UK.Kind regards
- Nils Göran N. | 09.10.2013 13:01 THe driver on the shuttle bus was wery helpful and gave us a very good map so we easly could take the car back to you.
- Eric C. | 04.10.2013 05:30 Service was efficient and staffs were very helpful. I will surely use Sixt again.
- Robert P. | 02.10.2013 10:18 Nice staff, really liked the pre-check in process online to enter in personal information, ended up with a one category upgrade for free, car was brand new and fabulous, return was extremely fast and easy.
- Robert B. | 02.10.2013 07:25 The assistance of Anita (at the Heathrow branch) was excellent, as we needed to upgrade our vehicle and had a screaming baby in-tow. She was fantastic.
- Shirley O. | 01.10.2013 11:21 The shuttle bus is a must esp near Heathrow! I found the experience very easy and the staff were very professional and willing to help. Will definitely use your company again. Well done for signpost in your drop off point near terminal 4 - very helpful and easy to spot where I can drive in as its a one way road that stretches for...
- Roy M. | 01.10.2013 10:56 I find that renting from SIXT is simple, NO surprises!
- Karen K. | 30.09.2013 23:22 I was thrilled with the staff both in friendliness and knowledge. Excellent vehicle received and all aspects of the rental were smooth and pleasant.
- Stephen K. | 29.09.2013 04:20 I have had bad experience with Avis overcharging. I like Sixt prices and transparancy.I book Sixt in Switzerland every Christmas-New Year. Great service
- Wendy G. | 24.09.2013 14:31 Return of vehicle swift and efficient. Shuttle immediately available to take me to terminal.Much appreciated, there is never too much time at Heathrow!!!
- Glenn A. | 22.09.2013 09:31 I always use sixt from the airport, many variety of cars and staff very helpful and most of all the price are fantastic.
- Christopher B. | 20.09.2013 12:20 We had a very pleasant experience with Sixt from the moment I booked the car to when I stepped off the shuttle at the terminal to fly back to the US.
- Christopher T. | 19.09.2013 12:48 Although off the airport property, I had no issues. Just had to plan for an extra 5 minutes drive time. Staff were excellent on pick up and return. Prices were very reasonable. Sixt has a great business model. The coffee was also a nice touch!
- Hamilton T. | 17.09.2013 22:40 I have never rented with you before (in London I've used Hertz, Avis, Budget, Alamo, Enterprise). The shuttle arrived quickly, was comfortable, and the driver helpful and courteous. There was no line at your rental location. The agent was exceptional. The vehicle excellent. Not only do I have no complaints, I will certainly rent from...
- Johnston C. | 16.09.2013 05:24 I liked the Citroen car I was given. Good value with cruise control and diesel fuel. Staff were very courteous both when picking up and dropping off car.
- Gillian G. | 15.09.2013 15:59 Honest reliable and friendly. I hold Sixt in high regard
- Robert T. | 12.09.2013 16:32 The young lady who rented us the car was superb - she recommended an upgrade that was the best rental car I've ever used in my life!! You have really great people and cars :)!
- Christopher W. | 12.09.2013 13:36 Excellent. Good car. Good overall experience.
|Address:||London Heathrow Airport|
|TW6 1AP Hounslow GB +44-844-4993399|
|Type of station:||airport|
|GDS - Code:||LHR|
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
Welcome to the London Heathrow Airport Sixt rent a car office
Our car hire services at London Heathrow Airport (LHW)
Ensure fun, safe and affordable driving with a quality hire car from Sixt and our London Heathrow Airport car hire deals. This page is for Terminals 1 - 4 - if you are looking for car hire at Heathrow Terminal 5, then browse our London Heathrow Airport T5 Car Hire Branch page. Our car hire branch is located close to Heathrow Terminals 1 - 4 and accessed by a complimentary silver Sixt shuttle bus. Arrange the shuttle at the Sixt desk in the Arrivals Hall or call our branch (+44 (0) 203 463 6791 or toll free on 0800 614 412). From the Arrivals Hall, exit to the Bus Stops (T1 = Stop 2, T2 = Stop 9, T3 = Stop 21, T4 = Stop 2) and our shuttle bus will transport you to our branch less than 10 minutes drive away. We are open 24 hours a day, every day - including Sundays and bank holidays. So with Sixt you have maximum flexibility with your car hire pick up and return as well as round the clock customer service. Drive away happy at any time night or day, in one of our extensive range of hire cars including sports cars, convertibles, economy vehicles, minibuses, luxury cars and much more. Choose from automatic car and diesel car options to suit your preferences. If you are looking for a premium luxury or supercar hire, such as a Rolls-Royce or Ferrari California, browse our London Heathrow Airport Luxury Cars Branch. We offer a comprehensive range of extras and enhancements, including sat nav, child car seats and winter tyres. Plus you can keep your hire flexible with unlimited mileage, one way hire and long term hire options. Car hire is more affordable than you may think, and actually be cheaper than public transport in London. Check out our cheap car hire deals online or in branch.
About Heathrow Airport (London, United Kingdom)
Heathrow Airport is the busiest airport in the United Kingdom and is situated in Hounslow only 12 miles away from the heart of London. Heathrow Airport acts as a central hub for most of Europe with thousands of flights departing and arriving each day! You'll find Sixt car hire stations in all major terminals (1,3 & 4) so you're only a short walk away from these cheap car rentals. With the great services being offered, including a complimentary car park near Hatton Cross Underground station in the southwest of Greater London, you're truly free to explore. Fly and drive with Sixt at Heathrow Airport.
What to do in London, England, with your car hire?
London is a diverse city with a whole host of different options for you to explore. With so many world renowned galleries and exhibitions all a short car hire drive from the city centre! If you're willing to explore even further there are many famous landmarks situated around the city, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Big Ben to name a few. If you want to leave the bustle of city life and the economy behind; then why not explore the beautiful countryside that surrounds London? Open up all the options and rent a car with Sixt!
Sixt has several car hire locations conveniently located throughout London. Find out the right car rental location that fits your needs best, or pick up your car from one and return it at another location! Sixt is looking forward to greeting you in London and make your car hire at Heathrow Airport easy and convenient.* Heathrow Terminal 5 Location >
Car Rental Branch Details
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT Num. London Heathrow Airport LHR
|London Heathrow Airport|
|TW6 1AP Hounslow|
Location Plan - How to Find us
Please proceed to the Sixt desk in the arrivals hall or call our branch at +44 (0) 203 463 6791 to arrange for our free courtesy bus to pick you up. Please make your way to bus stop number 2 for T1, 9 for T2, 21 for T3 and number 2 for T4, which are in front of the arrivals hall where our silver Sixt bus will collect you and bring you quickly and comfortably over to the Sixt branch, only 10 minutes away from the terminal building.
Please exit the M4 at Junction 3 and follow signs for the A312 Terminal 4 & Cargo. After 1.6 miles turn right on to the A30 following signs for Terminal 4 & Cargo. AFter 0.9 miles you will reach the Hatton Cross intersection. Go through the lights and Sixt will be on your lefthand side. (Hatton Cross Underground station is on the righthand side). To enter the location turn left into the BP petrol station. Press the button at the entrance gate to get access to Sixt car park. Our shuttle service will take you to the terminal, which is only 10 minutes away.
Please exit the M25 at junction 13 and follow sings for the A30 towards London for approximately 6 miles until you reach Hatton Cross underground station where you turn left at the traffic lights and then make a U turn at the roundabout to come back to the A30 lights. Sixt will be directly ahead of you. To enter the location turn right onto the A30 and then turn left into the BP Petrol station. Press the button at the entrance gate to get access to Sixt car park. Our shuttle service will take you to the terminal, which is only 10 minutes away.
Please do not follow the Car Rental Return Signs. For returns between the hours of 00.00h and 5:30h, please return via the BP Petrol Station and drive up to the entrance of the Sixt parking. Press the button at the entrance gate to get access to the car park. Our shuttle service will take you to the terminal, which is only 10 minutes away.
Arriving in Terminal 1, 2, 3 & 4: Please proceed to the Sixt desk in the arrivals hall or call our branch at +44 (0) 203 463 6791 or our toll free number 0800 614 412 to arrange for our Free courtesy bus to pick you up. Please make your way to busstop number 2 for T1 and T4, 9 for T2 and 21 for T3 in front of the arrivals hall where our Silver Sixt bus will collect you and bring you quickly and comfortably over to the Sixt office only 10 minutes away from the Terminal building.
Different Address for Returning the Vehicle
|Great South West Road|
|TW14 0PR Feltham|
Rent a Car Services at this Branch
- Cars & estates
- Sports cars & convertibles
- Choose a car with your smartphone when picking up