Manchester Piccadilly Car Hire
What our customers say
- Andrew M. | 23.08.2014 10:43 Whole service very professional. My server stayed late to let me go and get petrol - genuinely wanted to be helpful.
- Nina H. | 22.08.2014 10:26 Very efficient and professional, whilst being welcoming, polite and very helpful. It was raining heavily and the manager covered me with an unbrella to the car and while showing me the things that mainly concerned me with a car I had not driven before (i.e. how to find reverse and how to fill up with petrol). On sorting out the...
- John P. | 15.08.2014 09:55 I have always found this branch to be extremely friendly and efficient, having booked my vehicle on line the pick up process was very quick and the return even quicker.
- Peter L. | 13.08.2014 11:24 Once again a faultless transaction. Keep it up and see you later today for another rental.
- Asif I. | 03.08.2014 09:52 Very good service, I would hire again
- Seleena B. | 16.07.2014 16:20 Enjoyed the experience of having unlimited miles
- Terence G. | 15.07.2014 14:44 Very satisfied with service -Staff are excellent and deal with transactions quickly and effectively .I find the location excellent so close to train station can hop on metro from Sale very easily.Have used you SIXT and definitely will do so again .
- Cayten P. | 13.07.2014 13:03 Very good service. The branch manager is very friendly and helpful at the Manchester Piccadilly Branch. Good job!
- Natasha Y. | 11.07.2014 20:02 Customer service isn't complicated or difficult to get right; the fact that when I took the car back, Danny remembered my name, remembered where I'd been and where I'd been staying made all the difference in the world. Bravo.
- Andrew H. | 06.07.2014 15:41 I could not fault anything; very well done!
- Peter G. | 29.06.2014 23:27 Danny was really helpful throughout the rental period. Very happy with car and price and will be renting again in the very near future. Many thanks
- Khan S. | 29.06.2014 18:40 The exceptional service at the Piccadilly Branch means I would not hesitate to rent from them again.
- Robin M. | 23.06.2014 09:51 Sixt is in the business for renting out cars and vans so if I am satisfied with the vehicle, price and workforce. The job is done to my satisfaction and I will be returning again in the future!
- Frederick J. | 19.06.2014 09:44 The whole experience was great, I orginally was going to use a competitor, but the whole thing turned into a long and tedious fiasco so I switched and used Sixt instead. It was incredibly straight forward, and when I had an issue (my fault) the hotline number was quick and easy, they patched me through to the specific office, who were...
- Denis O. | 06.06.2014 18:31 The vehicle was very comfortable to drive. I found the staff to be very helpful and accommodating/flexible. I had a similar great experience when I hired the same type of 17 seater minibus from this branch last year.
- Konrad B. | 22.05.2014 16:52 Everything was very nice, please say thanks to Danny, he was very helpful and well mannered.Cheers.
- Alan O. | 14.05.2014 16:45 Excellent service, fast and friendly
- Anthony F. | 26.04.2014 10:19 Listened to requests and tried to accommodate even at the time of pickup. Cleaned a return quickly to provide a diesel with satnav. Very friendly and accommodating staff ...........
- Darren E. | 25.04.2014 11:29 Staff were friendly and very helpfull, first class service, well done
- Melissa H. | 23.04.2014 10:55 I was very happy with the vehicle I hired recently. The staff were great and very helpful and the online booking service was very efficient and easy to use. I will certainly recommend to my friends and family.
- Peter L. | 21.04.2014 11:11 Danny and his team have always been extremely friendly and helpful.
- Tombe L. | 18.04.2014 17:43 the branch staff and management were excellent, they gave me a great price under circumstances, easy process
- Julia P. | 13.04.2014 20:49 The staff were very friendly and helpful - renting the vehicle was easy and simple process.
- Neil E. | 31.03.2014 06:33 I was on holiday in Manchester from South Africa. As a walk in client I found the service I received as very professional and efficient. I was very happy with all aspects of my hiring a vehicle from your company.If ever in UK again I would use your company again.Thank you for your service
- Stefan P. | 27.03.2014 12:17 I required the hire car sooner than stated and the staff at sixt we're able to assist me with no bother, I was able to drive away with 15 minutes of tuning up and the staff member was extremely helpful and friendly.I would defiantly recommend renting from sixt again
- Patrick G. | 22.03.2014 23:37 Bang on as always!
- Andrew G. | 17.03.2014 19:47 Employees where helpful and courteous, showed interest and where polite, not something I am used to when hiring cars! Vehicle was a good standard and a good price, drop off times were flexible.
- James W. | 16.03.2014 13:44 Excellent service 10 out of 10. Would always use Sixt for car rental.
- Dawid P. | 07.03.2014 22:11 Customer service SUPER.Crew very PROFESSIONAL.Still keep the same level customer service.Thanks Guys!
- Cayten P. | 01.03.2014 17:45 Always receive an excellent service from the staff at Sixt Manchester Picc. Thanks
- Joe F. | 28.02.2014 08:27 Very good, helpful member of staff, efficient vehicle.
- Nicholas P. | 26.02.2014 10:59 All in all another very good experience. Thank you
- Adam P. | 03.02.2014 13:16 Very good customer service from the branch, both when i went in too book and when i collected and returned the vehicle. Vehicle was clean and to the standards expected. Located in a central easy to reach location for me. Overall i would, and have, recommended sixt to friends and colleagues for future use.
- David G. | 22.01.2014 16:15 The booking process and the staff mad the experiance easy
- Peter L. | 17.01.2014 11:41 Always looked after really well by Danny and his team. Even though the branch isn't ideally situated for me I have found the service and flexibility of the staff to be worth traveling for.Thanks :-)
- Kadir A. | 08.01.2014 22:54 The staff at the branch where amazing. Great customer service!
- Jamie D. | 01.01.2014 20:37 Very fast and pleasant to deal with, I will be recommending to others and will consider using your services again Thank You
- Allicia R. | 13.12.2013 00:19 I rent from Sixt all the time i find your services great and affordable.
- Rebecca R. | 07.12.2013 10:49 Overall, I have experienced a great service from Sixt - and you are my first choice hire company. Great prices, clean and well maintained cars, great service (I love the fact that you upgrade me because I use you a lot). The Manchester (I dealt with the manager on both occassions) team were a perfect example of that. Friendly,...
- Monir C. | 28.11.2013 20:25 Excellent customer service. Hope to rent again in the future and would like to thank Jack for his help.
- William T. | 15.11.2013 14:17 10 out of 10 for the whole experience, good value for money, great customer service and the whole process was so much more quick and easy than I have experienced with other rental firms in the past. Will definitely use again!
- Daniel C. | 02.10.2013 11:58 Some companies are hugely overzealous about looking for faults on returned vehicles - makes you feel like you've done something wrong when you haven't! Sixt were swift and kind when conducting their checks which made me feel more comfortable.
- Paul Albert F. | 24.09.2013 12:04 Super helpful staff made my experience I have ever had when renting a car. Really well done!
- Maria M. | 18.09.2013 12:48 We were very satisfied with the whole process. Easy and clear booking (you get the final price immediately with all insurances included), staff have been very friendly and efficient. We would highly recommend Sixt, especially the Piccadilly branch on Ducie Street, Manchester and for sure would rent a vehicle from them again.
- Edward J. | 18.09.2013 10:27 CAN NOT FAULT THE SERVICES ,I KNOW YOU HAVE LITTLE SPACE ,BUT IF I COULD LEFT MY CAR IT WOULD BEEN PERFECT ALL ROUND
- Martin A. | 07.09.2013 11:27 Your staff went much further than expected and really went the extra mile for us. Our wedding anniversary celebration was therefore even better due to Sixt' staff. Thanks. Excellent service.
- Joseph M. | 03.09.2013 12:01 Very happy with the service and prices -- keep up the good work!
- Andrew P. | 01.09.2013 14:01 Very good service. Will use Sixt again.
- Mitchell G. | 01.09.2013 12:00 I thought that the additional charges for taking the vehicle out of the UK were too high, especially given the fact that the vehicle was not supplied with any of the necessary equipment for driving in France/Spain. Having said that I was pleased that I was able to take the vehicle out of the UK, and that I was able to book it at very...
- Jan O. | 01.09.2013 11:34 I have regularly used Sixt for my car rental needs and never had a problem, excellent service. Never been pressured by upgrades or add-ons, asked yes but never pressured, I like that.
- Stephen W. | 30.08.2013 12:22 I find the staff very friendly and would recommend Sixt to others.Just a pity the 17 seater only does 62mph and not 70mph.
- Sarah R. | 29.08.2013 08:42 Easy, clean, convenient, polite, quick, excellent service
- Allicia R. | 26.08.2013 22:26 I have been hiring cars for a while now and i have never had a problem it has always been a straight forward process and i have recommended friends.
- John P. | 26.08.2013 13:31 I was lucky enough to be given a free upgrade, this was very appreciated and unexpected. Once again excellent service at this branch
- Jasmine M. | 26.08.2013 10:57 I have rented vehicles from other companies and am aware of the fairly standard procedure.I found sixt to be different. The staff were helpful and friendly, the van was spotless and in excellent condition. The pick up and return was stress free and the overall experience was a delight!I would, and have recommended sixt to family and...
- Alexey E. | 13.08.2013 18:49 The car was good, the price was better (never expected THAT of Sixt, frankly!), and I will use your services again. Thanks!
- Ana Maria C. | 10.08.2013 20:09 everything was perfect.Thanks a lot
- Michael F. | 07.08.2013 20:43 Excellent and friendly service from the branch staff - will be recommending Sixt Manchester to my friends and family
- Myles P. | 06.08.2013 09:51 Dan at the branch went out of his way to ensure that I had the car that I requested.
- Haleema B. | 03.08.2013 11:09 All the staff at this sixt are a great help and always willing to go the extra mile, especially the manager Danny
- Susan D. | 01.08.2013 10:44 I would like to thank the young man who helped us on Sunday 28/7/13 without whom we would have missed our train back to Edinburgh.We arrived at your offices in Ducie street (late, our fault) in a tropical down pour. The young man on duty courteously asked the customer he was dealing with if he could leave him and deal with us first -...
- Johannes N. | 31.07.2013 11:49 Many thanks again to Jack (the member of Staff working on both days, when I picked up and when I returned the car). Very good service.
- Emma B. | 25.07.2013 11:25 Even when i changed the booking the night before they did their best to help me. Brilliant service.
- Nathan H. | 23.07.2013 18:23 Could not of asked for a better price or service. Best rental company I have used in 10 years of driving!
- William M. | 23.07.2013 15:00 Love booking with you guys both in London and Manchester. Keep up the good work. Nice change to have great customer service, please pass on my thanks to both depots.
- Sarah G. | 21.07.2013 19:26 I have used Sixt on many occasions in Greece, and the staff have always been especially helpful, friendly and do their best to help me when I contact them at the last minute for a car. And as a pleasant surprise, I found exactly the same thing in Manchester: friendly and professional staff who behave like real people, rather than...
- Peter T. | 06.07.2013 14:15 good service, very accommodating staff on the return of the car as i was going to be late due to the closing of manchester city centre.
- Chadworth W. | 06.07.2013 12:02 I rented a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 for 10 days at an absolutely great price including LDW. I booked online and got a discount for booking early all great. I collected the car on the 01.07.13 at 12:30pm i was seen by the sales rep. Danny and i was out and driving away by 12:50pm. The sales rep was very helpful and friendly and explained...
- Colin G. | 27.06.2013 08:19 I very rarely rent a car as I have my own, however, on this occasion, I wanted something 'special' for my daughter and her friends prom night. I mentioned this when I booked online and the staff at Piccadilly, Manchester provided me with a first class vehicle fit for the job (E class Mercedes) and excellent service from collection to...
- David E. | 25.06.2013 11:37 Danny at your Piccadilly branch was friendly, energetic and really made me feel welcome! I was rather concerned before arriving that i would have been looked down upon because i'm only 21 but i was wrong! He made conversation about every day life whilst also staying professional! I will definitely rent again, in fact i've already...
- Shelley B. | 21.06.2013 19:26 Swift and efficient experience. Very well priced.
- Richard M. | 17.06.2013 07:42 Branch manager Danny was very good - nice personal service and reassurance.
- Anas Hambali A. | 15.06.2013 00:00 Vehicle rented have a perfect performance. Definitely will choose Sixt again in the future.
- Zainab A. | 06.06.2013 22:16 I have previously hired with hertz,but I preferred the customer service and quality of car from sixt,I'm very satisfied with the service I was given,thank you
- Alison P. | 06.06.2013 20:36 Very quick, efficient and no-problems service provided by your staff. What makes you stand out from other companies is your:1. Minimal fuss attitude, paperwork gets sorted quickly and in a stress-free way2. Friendly convivial service, very pleasant people to deal with3. Bank holiday opening - I didn't need it this time, but the...
- Roger J. | 03.06.2013 12:53 I chose Sixt because of your prices but I found the personnel there, especially Danny, very helpful. I would recommend Sixt to others, in fact two people have asked me about them already. Very satisfied with the service I received.
- Barry K. | 03.06.2013 11:57 Found that the service I had was very good a thank you to Danny
- James J. | 28.05.2013 18:55 Please screen your franchise operations so that you can clarifypossible insurance restrictions impeding the departure of vansfrom the UK. My rental was hamstrung initially due to theGloucester franchisee refusing my request to take their vanto the Republic of Ireland. In desperation, I drove my carto Manchester to deal with Mr....
- Chris T. | 24.05.2013 10:58 Always friendly, helpful and efficient staff at the Manchester (city centre) branch.
- Eleanor S. | 22.05.2013 07:44 Jamie Holt was great and helped all the way, the staff were very pleasant and our rental ran smoothly!Cheers Guys!
- Owen H. | 15.05.2013 07:29 Jamie was great, very helpful and made booking easy. Thank you
- David D. | 02.05.2013 00:00 Staff arranged a car at short notice and were friendly and attentive.
- Anthony F. | 25.04.2013 00:00 Really friendly and knowledgable staff who explained everything and made it very simple and straight forward. Looking forward to renting again.
- Steve P. | 21.04.2013 00:00 Super friendly. Great value. Flexible options around pickup and drop off. First class
- Waseem R. | 20.04.2013 00:00 Excellent prompt efficent service !
- Nicola B. | 19.04.2013 00:00 Very friendly, helpful and accommodating staff.
- John B. | 19.04.2013 00:00 First class service, would use again next time!
- Christopher B. | 18.04.2013 00:00 Very polite and helpfully staff. Will definitely be using sixt for any future rentals. Thank you
- Cayten P. | 14.04.2013 00:00 Couldnt of been any easier!!! First time renting a car. wont be the last.It was Quick and Simple to set up and the Staff at the Picadilly Branch in Manchesterwere fantastic. Cayten
- Peter F. | 05.04.2013 00:00 Amazing Service! great staff, speedy service will be using Sixt for all our needs!
- Michael T. | 01.04.2013 00:00 Easy to book. Good service. Nice vehicle.
- Elizabeth L. | 01.04.2013 00:00 The staff at your Mancehster Piccadilly centre are always, cheerful and helpful. I would like to commend them for good service.
- Patrick G. | 26.03.2013 00:00 Fantastic rental experience!!!Given that this was my first time renting a van with Sixt, I was a little uneasy as I hadn't driven a vehicle like this before and the conditions werent great for driving.Beth at the branch was brilliant in explaining what the best options for my rentals would be without being to pushy or aggressive with...
- Valeria F. | 23.03.2013 00:00 The staff was extremely nice, kind and gentle!
- Elsie G. | 21.03.2013 00:00 As always team at Ducie Street, were quick, polite, and always help put my suitcase into the boot. Full marks also for the new premises.
- Michelle M. | 20.03.2013 00:00 Service was good and friendly. Transit van was in good condition. Price was reasonable.
- Arron P. | 11.03.2013 00:00 Great service. Even got a slightly upgraded vehicle.Staff were friendly and helpful.Very impressed overall.
- Joseph B. | 10.03.2013 00:00 Well done Thanks, really pleased with the Mercedes upgrade, will use you again on my next trip, probably late June or early July.
- Andrew B. | 31.01.2013 00:00 Cheapest van rental for MCR as i had researched this. Most 24 hr transit van hire price is £40-45. Sixt was £29.00 this will attract more customers and myself again when required.Nice friendly staff.James the unit Manager was very good and helpfull and a credit to your company.Thank youAndrew Barry
- Paul W. | 22.01.2013 00:00 The staff were very good, so different to other hire companies we have used in the past.
|M1 2JL Manchester GB +44-844-4993399|
|Type of station:||City|
|GDS - Code:||MANC05|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Welcome to the Manchester Piccadilly Sixt rent a car office
Car Hire Manchester Piccadilly
Car rental Manchester Piccadilly is convenient when you use Sixt. Our Manchester Piccadilly branch is located on Ducie Street, which is a short walk away from Manchester Piccadilly railway station. The branch is open 7 days a week, including bank holidays. You can hire a car rental from a wide range of vehicle types from this branch, including luxury cars, economy cars, convertibles, sports cars, or vans. Customise your car hire by adding optional extras, such as sat nav, child seat or baby seat. Various cheap car brands as well as prestigious vehicles are available, including Vauxhall, VW, Chevrolet, Mercedes-Benz and Audi. When you rent a car with Sixt you can be sure to find an option that suits you and our friendly staff will be able to assist you with your every need. You can also hire a car one way between Piccadilly and Manchester airport with no additional cost. Save money on expensive taxi fares! If you're travelling with many friends, we also offer a van hire in Manchester Piccadilly. Are you looking for a prestige car? Check out prestige car hire Manchester.
Car Rental Branch Details
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT Num. Manchester Piccadilly MANC05
|M1 2JL Manchester|
Location Plan - How to Find us
From Piccadilly train station please leave the main exit/approach . Go all the way down the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp (with Cafe Nero on your right) turn right on to Ducie Street. Follow Ducie street for about 400 metres and you will find Sixt Rent A Car in the car park on the left. (Please use the main entrance next to the Cafe)
Follow the Mancunian way/A57 till the end. Take a left onto Great Ancoats street. After 1 KM turn left into Ducie Street. Follow the road for about 300 meters and you will find Sixt in the car park on the right behind the Cafe.
We are just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station and 10 minutes from Piccadilly gardens MetroLink stops, From Piccadilly train station please leave the main exit/approach . Go all the way down the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp (with Cafe Nero on your right) turn right on to Ducie Street. Follow Ducie street for about 400 metres and you will find Sixt Rent A Car in the car park on the left. (Please use the main entrance next to the Cafe) From Piccadily gardens head along Piccadilly in a south-easterley direction towards the rail station, approx 500 metres. As you are approaching the station you wil near Cafe Nero on your left hand side, Please take the left turn up Ducie street and folow the roaf for approximatly 400 metres and Sixt rent a Car will be on your left next to Lindas Pantry.
From Piccadilly gardens interchange head along Piccadilly in a south-easterley direction towards the rail station, approx 500 metres. As you are approaching the station you wil near Cafe Nero on your left hand side, Please take the left turn up Ducie street and folow the road for approximatly 400 metres and Sixt rent a Car will be on your left next to Lindas Pantry.
Rent a Car Services at this Branch
- Cars & estates
- Sports cars & convertibles
- Choose a car with your smartphone when picking up