Bromley Car Hire
What our customers say
- Paul R. | 15.12.2014 16:22 Friendly and helpful staff. The van was of good quality and very clean.
- Jonathan T. | 27.11.2014 20:10 Staff were friendly, helpful and cheerful whxig made all the difference!
- Ray P. | 23.11.2014 08:21 Overall straight forewards signed in and off you go. Rates are reasonably and vehicle was just what I needed. No reason to complain at all.
- Christopher O. | 10.11.2014 19:06 Very helpful staff and look after you well
- Clare D. | 25.10.2014 17:28 Will use again,good company to deal with.
- Ian C. | 11.10.2014 10:53 All v efficient & easy compared to a recent experience with a competitor firm. So I've booked again next week!
- Peter S. | 30.09.2014 18:28 The staff were friendly and extremely professional and helpful, the vehicle chosen was perfect and very well priced, I would definitely recommend not only SIXT but in particular the team at Bromley
- Michael B. | 26.09.2014 09:36 Very Very happy with the service. I will use you again or open an account.
- Phillip N. | 12.09.2014 09:52 Staff friendly and efficient, booking process easy, van clean, well maintained, and economical....all good, it just all happenned smoothly.
- John W. | 16.08.2014 16:47 The staff at the Bromley office were polite and efficient. Everything was ready on my arrival and I was soon on my way. The van was clean and reliable and we had no problems.
- Darren J. | 07.07.2014 14:03 Better than the rest
- Keith S. | 03.07.2014 22:59 No problems staff very efficient manager very helpful nothing was a problem keep up the good work will definitely use again and recomend to friends
- Gary B. | 02.07.2014 10:39 The rental of the van from start to finish was easy. The staff at the branch were excellent. I achieved what looks wanted - transported daughters furniture into her new flat. Well done Sixth & thank you!
- Mike K. | 02.07.2014 09:52 Staff very friendly, would have preferred diesel rather than petrol car but not a choice. Have used this branch before and always found them helpful
- Simon C. | 23.06.2014 20:18 Fast, friendly and efficient. I also liked that CDW excess insurance was not a complete rip-off.
- Leslie W. | 16.06.2014 15:42 There were no problems or issues at all, no hidden extras or other nasties.I also very much like receiving the vehicle with a full tank and filling it when I return it.
- Darren P. | 16.05.2014 19:35 Great value for money and great vehicle
- Lisa C. | 16.05.2014 18:07 Overall a very good experience. A good local car hire firm at affordable prices and I will definitely use Sixt again and recommend to friends and family.
- Neil B. | 03.05.2014 10:15 The staff at the branch are very helpful and make the experience very simple and straightforward.The pricing varies hugely and this makes the company emailing very helpful
- Charlotte R. | 29.04.2014 17:05 This was my first ever car rental experience, the staff were very friendly, the process was quick, effiecient and i would definitely use Sixt again as well as recommending them to others. The car i rented was exactly as described, very clean and in good working order.
- Isobel A. | 23.04.2014 21:32 Great experience of renting a van - would definitely book again
- Chris B. | 14.04.2014 09:23 My car hire was very good value for money, the lady was polite and cheerful. The booking in and returns was very quick which meant I wasn't hanging around. I don't usually conduct after service surveys but everything was excellent and I just had to tell you. I will be definitely using Sixt again. Thank you.
- Julie K. | 16.03.2014 10:38 Whole process straight forward; car good quality and at a good price. Thank you
- Robert F. | 15.03.2014 12:00 A satisfactory experience and the staff were friendly.
- Michelle W. | 09.03.2014 09:02 Fantastic service very helpful and friendly staff.
- Samuel E. | 04.03.2014 12:55 Great service from Sixt Bromley - Thanks!
- David B. | 28.02.2014 12:22 Three reasons are not enough.
- Warren B. | 23.02.2014 16:16 The service I received from your employee was exempt - helpful, conscientious and professional.A credit to your branch and your company.
- Sarah B. | 19.02.2014 12:13 Sixt Bromley are wonderful and I shall be recommending them to everyone! I especially liked my train travel for picking up the vehicle being paid to me! It was only £2.20, but the gesture was much appreciated! Very friendly & helpful staff!! Thank you!
- David N. | 04.02.2014 22:11 Very happy with all aspects of the rental. I would not hesitate to use SIXT's services again.
- Ben H. | 02.02.2014 11:57 Staff were very friendly, I loved the upgrade options and was stuck between the 1-series and the c-class! This isn't the typical choice that you get at a rental place. The car was so good I'd choose it every time over the typical hire options. Good business model, more affordable premium offerings please. :)
- Roger S. | 31.01.2014 09:29 No other local firm was open on a Sunday! SIXT was also the keenest price. Excellent help from staff and totally satisfied with the hiring.
- David A. | 29.01.2014 13:15 Easy booking. Helpful friendly staff. Clean modern vehicle. I liked the fuel system of, Vehicle was full with fuel at start of journey and the hirer returns vehicle full of fuel, simple.
- William D. | 26.01.2014 18:35 Good and helpful staff at the Bromley branch.
- Simon D. | 23.01.2014 16:52 Overall I was very impressed with the reception, staff and prices. Would certainly use Sixt again.
- Jodie E. | 23.01.2014 12:42 Great service and staff at an excellent price - thank you
- Vincent N. | 17.01.2014 10:35 Easy and friendly service. I could not fault anybody or anything
- Martyn C. | 16.01.2014 11:40 very polite efficient staff, thank you.
- Alan B. | 15.01.2014 14:27 Branch Manager at Bromley provides excellent customer service
- Benjamin B. | 08.01.2014 10:51 Fantastic Service.
- Reana M. | 06.01.2014 22:18 The lady was extremely helpful excellent customer service keep up the good work (happy customer)
- Barry S. | 06.01.2014 12:26 Car drove perfectly, which was the main thing. And the staff were fast and friendly.
- David J. | 03.01.2014 11:30 Excellent service from the small Bromley branch - very professional staff
- Paul H. | 19.12.2013 19:06 THE YOUNG MAN AT THE BROMLEY BRANCH WAS SO HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL WHICH MADE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE SO MUCH LESS STRESSFUL.
- Gary C. | 19.12.2013 17:26 I needed a large capacity van at short notice and I knew from previous experience that SixT in Bromley would probably be able to provide one. The online booking process is flexible and easy to understand, and the staff at Bromley are always friendly, professional and helpful. The van was in perfect condition when I collected it and...
- Philip M. | 19.12.2013 12:29 It was everything I needed, quick, easy and it was all stress free. I was very happy with the helpful service. Thanks,
- David G. | 03.12.2013 15:35 Everything went very smoothly. I particularly liked the fact that the inspection details were available graphically on a tablet pc.
- Anthony S. | 29.11.2013 23:32 All the staff were very helpful and professional I was made to feel very welcome.
- Anthony P. | 28.11.2013 11:25 The Sunday staff were particularly good for the drop off, the young lady (cannot remember her name) made it easy and pleasant.
- Stuart B. | 20.11.2013 17:18 The staff at your bromley branch deserve a lot of credit for working without power for many days. Despite the fact that when i picked up my vehicle they had, had no power for several days they were still were cheerful and helpful and got me on my way as quickly as they could.
- Julian P. | 15.11.2013 10:47 Given that the computers were down, lights were out, people had to use a torch to visit the loo, heating was down and it was 4 degrees, the service was fantastic. I would have closed my company until the electrics had been fixed and let employees go home on full pay until the place was safe and warm to work in. You should be proud of...
- Bryn W. | 14.11.2013 14:42 considering the staff had no power there and hadn't done for a week (Bromley office) they were admirable
- Charlotte W. | 14.11.2013 11:01 Bromley staff dealt with a difficult situation and some angry customers very well.
- Osny Raimison L. | 11.11.2013 13:05 you are amazing!!!!thanks.
- Jenny C. | 08.11.2013 11:42 I needed a van at short notice on a Sunday- I arranged everyone in line Saturday after nob, and it all went brilliantly. The chap who dealt with me on Sunday morning I have to say is an absolute credit to your company. He has a fantastic manner and is very articulate and personable.
- Daniel C. | 07.11.2013 14:44 Very simple and quick. The van was clean,tidy and a good price.
- James T. | 04.11.2013 14:43 Rented from you several times now, always pleasant efficient staff, good vehicle, and you just make everything so easy. Thanks, I will be recommending you to friends and family.
- David B. | 29.10.2013 10:23 I have used Sixt on a few occasions and have been more than happy with the service.The staff are polite and courteous and everything is ready for me when I get there.The prices are competitive and the vehicles are always well maintained.
- Geoffrey S. | 26.10.2013 10:28 Very impressed with John doing the booking at the Stanley Road, Bromley branch. A friendly and efficient approach.
- Prathive V. | 25.10.2013 12:02 Your staff are all very friendly, happy to explain any questions that I had, especially Emma at Bromley branch.
- Edward M. | 24.10.2013 11:00 Excellent service. Thanks.
- Peter W. | 22.10.2013 10:20 Excellent customer service - friendly and efficient. Please pass my thanks to the team in Bromley.
- Mark F. | 21.10.2013 19:35 Overall, I am very satisfied with renting from Sixt in Bromley. If I have a criticism, it is that the branch has no parking facilities and is a fair walk from the train station, making it somewhat awkward to collect and return the vehicle. I have noted that you offer a pick-up service, but I rarely rent a vehicle for 3 days, so have...
- Andrew M. | 15.10.2013 10:11 The staff were very helpful and friendly and I felt they were doing all they could to help. Also, the process itself was straightforward. Finally, the decision to rent from SIXT was price based but the positive attitude of the staff was a pleasant bonus.
- Chris K. | 13.10.2013 15:06 Good value, good vans, informative and friendly staff
- Graham H. | 12.10.2013 19:15 Emma at the Bromley branch was incredible. All the staff are helpful and friendly. Picking up and returning the vehicle is a hassle free process. Very impressed.
- Fionnbar O. | 12.10.2013 18:42 I was satisfied with the rental, especially as the staff were very friendly and communicative.My name was slightly wrongly written. The D in my surname is a capital: O'Donovan.
- Gilbert K. | 08.10.2013 21:51 Hassle free car rental...well done Sixt!
- Kamaljit L. | 07.10.2013 10:01 I have always found staff at the various branches to be highly professional and polite. That is all a customer asks for.
- Roger J. | 03.10.2013 20:21 Friendly staff made process easy. Slightly more expensive than another local firm but they had no vans available. Thanks.
- Denise A. | 30.09.2013 10:43 I obtained a quote over the phone and the customer service was brilliant, very helpful & polite. I booked online and again very slick and easy to use. On arrival at the branch the service was friendly, helpful and reassuring (I was a little nervous). Overal a very efficient service which has already been recommended to a family member.
- Neil B. | 29.09.2013 16:47 The staff and the whole process is flexible and accommodating
- Mark E. | 27.09.2013 09:57 Very positive experience - easy to arrange and very friendly and professional staff. Would happily use again and recommend to others.
- Daniel C. | 24.09.2013 15:21 Always a Pleasent and easy transaction in picking up my vehicle just could do with customer parking
- Stephen N. | 10.09.2013 15:20 I found all the staff to be helpful and efficient. Emma was the main contact on the day and my wife and I were very impressed at the way she dealt with us. Whilst being very friendly and helpful her ability to provide all the necessary information regarding our rental remained both professional and efficient. Jeff and his colleague...
- Sergey R. | 09.09.2013 20:29 Great Customer Service - Ms Dickson made rental nice and easy, thank you !I certanly will rnt at Bromley Branch again as soon as I need a van
- Clare D. | 06.09.2013 12:03 The member of staff was very courteous and helpful.
- David E. | 27.08.2013 10:15 no hassle van hire
- Ramunas S. | 26.08.2013 23:04 very nice service and price :)
- Howard D. | 26.08.2013 22:34 Emma at the branch was very professional and patient while we sorted out problems with our credit card and took much more of her time then we should have.
- Philip H. | 14.08.2013 21:31 Staff very helpful. Good choice of vehicles. Local office
- Istiaque A. | 12.08.2013 15:53 HiThe staff were great in particular the gentleman who was dealing with all the customers, i think his name was Keith/Kevin. Pat on the back for him
- Jessica S. | 12.08.2013 10:57 Emma at the Bromley branch was there when I rented and also when I returned and she was delightful. Such a pleasure to deal with. Really, we wanted to take her on our vacation with us. She was helpful, clear, knowledgable, playful and just really really easy and straightforward. Also, the bill was clear with no hidden charges or fees,...
- Leah A. | 10.08.2013 11:43 Staff very friendly, pleasant and courteous.
- Caren W. | 05.08.2013 09:28 When picking up the car, the staff foudn out that the car hire was for our trip down to our wedding venue to get married and we were offered an upgrade for a cheaper proce than usual. We were really happy with this offer and it made our wedding journey all that more special, so I would like to thank all the staff working there that day.
- Penney J. | 03.08.2013 08:21 the staff were very friendly and helpful. would use the same branch next time.
- James B. | 02.08.2013 17:08 The staff were very polite and helpful, and even with a shop full of customers on a Sunday morning were friendly and very efficient with dealing with numerous enquiries. The staff that served me were excellent and a credit to sixt. Will definitely be hiring from the Bromley branch when I need a vehicle again.
- Julie-Ann B. | 22.07.2013 09:42 I find Sixt very convenient to hire from
- Christopher D. | 15.07.2013 10:23 Very good service and will go back, over all im a happy customer
- Jean B. | 13.07.2013 10:20 I came the day before to book and it couldn't have been any easier.Like the pleasant staff at all times very friendly and polite.Service excellent !!!! also like the vans too!
- Iain G. | 10.07.2013 12:00 Extremely happy with the service and the car. Many thanks
- Craig S. | 09.07.2013 11:02 Sixt is a very good company and the staff are friendly and very helpful to my needs
- Charlotte D. | 06.07.2013 15:27 We were even upgraded.Brilliant.
- Jeremy S. | 05.07.2013 10:33 The whole process of booking, the handover and return was very simple.
- Richardo S. | 28.06.2013 10:15 Overall it was easy and straight forward both in picking up and returning the car
- Russell T. | 26.06.2013 09:41 The guys at the branch were excellent. Friendly, efficient and professional, Thanks.
- Nqobile M. | 20.06.2013 21:30 Great customer service
- David J. | 08.06.2013 22:05 when booking online I found it very easy and went through with no problem also great price best price by far for a days hire no one could beat the price
- Ian R. | 08.06.2013 09:15 The service from start to finish was quick and easy, and the staff at Bromley are great. And vans are lovely to drive.
- Kevin A. | 06.06.2013 16:36 Very good service at reasonable prices. I will be booking another van for this coming September
|Address:||54 Stanley Road|
|BR2 9JH Bromley GB +44-844-4993399|
|Type of station:||City|
|GDS - Code:||LONS06|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Welcome to the Bromley Sixt rent a car office
Our car hire services in Bromley
Get to where you need to go quickly and comfortably with Sixt. Our Bromley branch is located on Stanley Road near the Halfords, Bristol Street Motors and Bricklayers Arms on Masons Hill, and just down the road from Bromley College. We are easily accessible by public transport with bus Routes 61, 208 and 261 running on Stanley Road and Bromley South Train Station 10 minutes walk. The branch is open 7 days a week, including bank holidays, with extended opening hours during the week. Enjoy choosing from our range of different vehicle types, including luxury cars, estates, compact cars, saloons and various sizes of van from brands such as Vauxhall, Chevrolet, Ford, Citroen and Mercedes-Benz. Customise your car hire by adding optional extras such as sat navs, child car seats or additional drivers. If you think you'll use a full tank of fuel over the course of the rental, you can also pay for the tank up front and save the hassle of refueling before you return. Our team are on hand to help with any questions you may have and to process your car rental.
Car Hire Bromley lets you explore London at your pace
Bromley is a town located to the south-east side of London and boasts its own attractions. For example, you can take a walk around the Queen's Gardens and Martins Hill, or get some retail therapy at the Glades shopping centre. The Churchill Theatre hosts regular performances of drama and musicals. Venturing further afield, you can drive into central London to take in the famous sights, such as Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, London Eye, Trafalgar Square, the British Museum and the National Gallery. Enjoy browsing famous shopping destinations such as Covent Garden, Harrods or Oxford Street. Bromley also has convenient access to the M25 so you can easily get to anywhere you need to go around the perimeter of the city. Browse Sixt's car hire categories to find the car or van that suits your needs."
Car Rental Branch Details
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT Num. Bromley LONS06
|54 Stanley Road|
|BR2 9JH Bromley|
Location Plan - How to Find us
Exit Bromley South Station and turn left, head onto Masons Hill, at the T-Junction, cross over the road and turn right. Continue along Masons Hill passing BSM Ford and Halfords on you left until you reach Napier Road at the Bricklayers Arms Pub. Turn left onto Napier Road and head to the first corner, turn right onto Stanley Road and the Sixt branch will be directly on your right hand side.
Heading North - Alight at Bertha James Day Centre Stop, cross over Masons Hill and turn right. Continue along Masons Hill until you reach Napier Road at the Bricklayers Arms Pub. Turn left onto Napier Road and head to the first corner, turn right onto Stanley Road and the branch will be directly on your right hand side. Heading South - Alight at Homesdale Raod Stop, continue south until you reach Napier Road at the Bricklayers Arms Pub. Turn left onto Napier Road and head to the first corner, turn right onto Stanley Road and the Sixt branch will be directly on your right hand side.
Heading North - approach from Kentish Way, at the Traffic lights continue straight along Masons Hill passing BSM Ford and Halfords on you left until you reach Napier Road at the Bricklayers Arms Pub. Turn left onto Napier Road and head to the first corner, turn right onto Stanley Road and the Sixt branch will be directly on your right hand side. Heading South - approach from Bromley Common, at the Traffic lights continue straight along Masons Hill to the first right turn, Napier Road at the Bricklayers Arms Pub. Turn left onto Napier Road and head to the first corner, turn right onto Stanley Road and the Sixt branch will be directly on your right hand side.
Rent a Car Services at this Branch
- Cars & estates
- Sports cars & convertibles