Car Hire Bromley: Sixt Car Rental Deals
Car hire with Sixt in Bromley UK
Located in the Greater London borough of Bromley, just south of central London, Bromley is a convenient place to hire a car for trips into the capital, to nearby Croydon, or into the beautiful Kent countryside. Hiring a car is a great option for holidays, day trips, visiting friends or family, and collecting bulky shopping.
Sixt car hire covers your transportation needs in Bromley UK
Bromley's transport links make it easy to collect and drop off your Sixt car hire. The centre is both car and pedestrian friendly, there are frequent buses, and the town is served by two mainline railway stations, Bromley North and Bromley South. The centre of Bromley is aproximately 20 minutes' drive from the M25 motorway, putting all parts of the capital within reach, whether you're shopping, sightseeing, or having an evening at the theatre. If you're going further afield, the M25 will link you to motorways heading north, south, east or west.
Renting a car makes holidays easier. Gatwick Airport is an easy drive from Bromley, and driving door to door means less time spent struggling with heavy luggage. Folkstone, for the Channel Tunnel, and Dover, for cross-Channel ferries to Dunkirk and Calais, are just a straightforward hop down the M20.
For shorter journeys, hiring a car from Sixt car rental can mean a quicker and more convenient journey than public transport, and can also work out cheaper, especially if you're travelling in a family group or with friends. The possibilities for day trips from Bromley are endless, with coastal and rural Kent just a short drive away. Croydon's retail parks are close by, selling furniture, sporting goods, electrical equipment, clothing, and more. Or head for the Bluewater indoor shopping mall, just off the A2 at Greenhithe. For a family day out, there's the historic dockyard at Chatham, and Dickens World, a theme park based around the works of Charles Dickens. Nearby, Diggerland offers a day of mud, machinery and mayhem to kids and big kids alike.
Visit historic Canterbury, with its cathedral, or Royal Tunbridge Wells, with its Georgian buildings. For a day at the seaside, try Margate, Broadstairs, or Herne Bay. Alternatively, simply exploring the countryside in a rental car, with stops for lunch and coffee in picturesque villages, makes for a pleasant day in itself. Tourist Information Centres can provide guides and suggestions, whatever you're looking for. There's even a James Bond Route, taking in sites from Ian Fleming's life and his famous spy novels.
Cheap Car Hire Locations in Bromley
54 Stanley Road
BR2 9JH Bromley
Mo. - Fr. 08:00 - 18:00 Sa. 08:00 - 12:00 Su. 09:00 - 13:00 Bank holiday 09:00 - 13:00
Sixt Car Rentals in Bromley London Car rental in Bromley is convenient when you use Sixt. Our Bromley branch is located on Stanley Road near the Halfords, Bristol Street Motors and Bricklayers Arms on Masons Hill, just down the road from Bromley College. We are easily accessible by public transport; bus Routes 61, 208 and 261 stop almost outside ...
What our customers say
- David G. | 03.12.2013 15:35 Everything went very smoothly. I particularly liked the fact that the inspection details were available graphically on a tablet pc.
- Anthony S. | 29.11.2013 23:32 All the staff were very helpful and professional I was made to feel very welcome.
- Anthony P. | 28.11.2013 11:25 The Sunday staff were particularly good for the drop off, the young lady (cannot remember her name) made it easy and pleasant.
- Stuart B. | 20.11.2013 17:18 The staff at your bromley branch deserve a lot of credit for working without power for many days. Despite the fact that when i picked up my vehicle they had, had no power for several days they were still were cheerful and helpful and got me on my way as quickly as they could.
- Julian P. | 15.11.2013 10:47 Given that the computers were down, lights were out, people had to use a torch to visit the loo, heating was down and it was 4 degrees, the service was fantastic. I would have closed my company until the electrics had been fixed and let employees go home on full pay until the place was safe and warm to work in. You should be proud of...
- Bryn W. | 14.11.2013 14:42 considering the staff had no power there and hadn't done for a week (Bromley office) they were admirable
- Charlotte W. | 14.11.2013 11:01 Bromley staff dealt with a difficult situation and some angry customers very well.
- Osny Raimison L. | 11.11.2013 13:05 you are amazing!!!!thanks.
- Jenny C. | 08.11.2013 11:42 I needed a van at short notice on a Sunday- I arranged everyone in line Saturday after nob, and it all went brilliantly. The chap who dealt with me on Sunday morning I have to say is an absolute credit to your company. He has a fantastic manner and is very articulate and personable.
- Daniel C. | 07.11.2013 14:44 Very simple and quick. The van was clean,tidy and a good price.
- James T. | 04.11.2013 14:43 Rented from you several times now, always pleasant efficient staff, good vehicle, and you just make everything so easy. Thanks, I will be recommending you to friends and family.
- David B. | 29.10.2013 10:23 I have used Sixt on a few occasions and have been more than happy with the service.The staff are polite and courteous and everything is ready for me when I get there.The prices are competitive and the vehicles are always well maintained.
- Geoffrey S. | 26.10.2013 10:28 Very impressed with John doing the booking at the Stanley Road, Bromley branch. A friendly and efficient approach.
- Prathive V. | 25.10.2013 12:02 Your staff are all very friendly, happy to explain any questions that I had, especially Emma at Bromley branch.
- Edward M. | 24.10.2013 11:00 Excellent service. Thanks.
- Peter W. | 22.10.2013 10:20 Excellent customer service - friendly and efficient. Please pass my thanks to the team in Bromley.
- Mark F. | 21.10.2013 19:35 Overall, I am very satisfied with renting from Sixt in Bromley. If I have a criticism, it is that the branch has no parking facilities and is a fair walk from the train station, making it somewhat awkward to collect and return the vehicle. I have noted that you offer a pick-up service, but I rarely rent a vehicle for 3 days, so have...
- Andrew M. | 15.10.2013 10:11 The staff were very helpful and friendly and I felt they were doing all they could to help. Also, the process itself was straightforward. Finally, the decision to rent from SIXT was price based but the positive attitude of the staff was a pleasant bonus.
- Chris K. | 13.10.2013 15:06 Good value, good vans, informative and friendly staff
- Graham H. | 12.10.2013 19:15 Emma at the Bromley branch was incredible. All the staff are helpful and friendly. Picking up and returning the vehicle is a hassle free process. Very impressed.
- Fionnbar O. | 12.10.2013 18:42 I was satisfied with the rental, especially as the staff were very friendly and communicative.My name was slightly wrongly written. The D in my surname is a capital: O'Donovan.
- Gilbert K. | 08.10.2013 21:51 Hassle free car rental...well done Sixt!
- Kamaljit L. | 07.10.2013 10:01 I have always found staff at the various branches to be highly professional and polite. That is all a customer asks for.
- Roger J. | 03.10.2013 20:21 Friendly staff made process easy. Slightly more expensive than another local firm but they had no vans available. Thanks.
- Denise A. | 30.09.2013 10:43 I obtained a quote over the phone and the customer service was brilliant, very helpful & polite. I booked online and again very slick and easy to use. On arrival at the branch the service was friendly, helpful and reassuring (I was a little nervous). Overal a very efficient service which has already been recommended to a family member.
- Neil B. | 29.09.2013 16:47 The staff and the whole process is flexible and accommodating
- Mark E. | 27.09.2013 09:57 Very positive experience - easy to arrange and very friendly and professional staff. Would happily use again and recommend to others.
- Daniel C. | 24.09.2013 15:21 Always a Pleasent and easy transaction in picking up my vehicle just could do with customer parking
- Stephen N. | 10.09.2013 15:20 I found all the staff to be helpful and efficient. Emma was the main contact on the day and my wife and I were very impressed at the way she dealt with us. Whilst being very friendly and helpful her ability to provide all the necessary information regarding our rental remained both professional and efficient. Jeff and his colleague...
- Sergey R. | 09.09.2013 20:29 Great Customer Service - Ms Dickson made rental nice and easy, thank you !I certanly will rnt at Bromley Branch again as soon as I need a van
- Clare D. | 06.09.2013 12:03 The member of staff was very courteous and helpful.
- David E. | 27.08.2013 10:15 no hassle van hire
- Ramunas S. | 26.08.2013 23:04 very nice service and price :)
- Howard D. | 26.08.2013 22:34 Emma at the branch was very professional and patient while we sorted out problems with our credit card and took much more of her time then we should have.
- Philip H. | 14.08.2013 21:31 Staff very helpful. Good choice of vehicles. Local office
- Istiaque A. | 12.08.2013 15:53 HiThe staff were great in particular the gentleman who was dealing with all the customers, i think his name was Keith/Kevin. Pat on the back for him
- Jessica S. | 12.08.2013 10:57 Emma at the Bromley branch was there when I rented and also when I returned and she was delightful. Such a pleasure to deal with. Really, we wanted to take her on our vacation with us. She was helpful, clear, knowledgable, playful and just really really easy and straightforward. Also, the bill was clear with no hidden charges or fees,...
- Leah A. | 10.08.2013 11:43 Staff very friendly, pleasant and courteous.
- Caren W. | 05.08.2013 09:28 When picking up the car, the staff foudn out that the car hire was for our trip down to our wedding venue to get married and we were offered an upgrade for a cheaper proce than usual. We were really happy with this offer and it made our wedding journey all that more special, so I would like to thank all the staff working there that day.
- Penney J. | 03.08.2013 08:21 the staff were very friendly and helpful. would use the same branch next time.
- James B. | 02.08.2013 17:08 The staff were very polite and helpful, and even with a shop full of customers on a Sunday morning were friendly and very efficient with dealing with numerous enquiries. The staff that served me were excellent and a credit to sixt. Will definitely be hiring from the Bromley branch when I need a vehicle again.
- Julie-Ann B. | 22.07.2013 09:42 I find Sixt very convenient to hire from
- Christopher D. | 15.07.2013 10:23 Very good service and will go back, over all im a happy customer
- Jean B. | 13.07.2013 10:20 I came the day before to book and it couldn't have been any easier.Like the pleasant staff at all times very friendly and polite.Service excellent !!!! also like the vans too!
- Iain G. | 10.07.2013 12:00 Extremely happy with the service and the car. Many thanks
- Craig S. | 09.07.2013 11:02 Sixt is a very good company and the staff are friendly and very helpful to my needs
- Charlotte D. | 06.07.2013 15:27 We were even upgraded.Brilliant.
- Jeremy S. | 05.07.2013 10:33 The whole process of booking, the handover and return was very simple.
- Richardo S. | 28.06.2013 10:15 Overall it was easy and straight forward both in picking up and returning the car
- Russell T. | 26.06.2013 09:41 The guys at the branch were excellent. Friendly, efficient and professional, Thanks.
- Nqobile M. | 20.06.2013 21:30 Great customer service
- David J. | 08.06.2013 22:05 when booking online I found it very easy and went through with no problem also great price best price by far for a days hire no one could beat the price
- Ian R. | 08.06.2013 09:15 The service from start to finish was quick and easy, and the staff at Bromley are great. And vans are lovely to drive.
- Kevin A. | 06.06.2013 16:36 Very good service at reasonable prices. I will be booking another van for this coming September
- Mark W. | 06.06.2013 13:40 Very friendly staff. Good service. Car in good condition
- Clare P. | 29.05.2013 17:54 Very good service, I had a flat tyre and they swapped my car over hassle free - thanks
- Shawn F. | 29.05.2013 14:29 I used your Bromley office and I'd like to note that the guy at the front desk that day (22 May) was excellent, very professional.
- Mohamed K. | 24.05.2013 19:49 excellent service with pleasant staff.
- Edward W. | 24.05.2013 15:34 Service was great, keep it up. Thanks
- Richard S. | 23.05.2013 16:53 I was impressed with the staff at Bromley and the cleanliness of the vehicles. Will definitely return as a customer
- Susan June G. | 08.05.2013 15:16 All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Both the pick-up and drop-off were quick and afficient.
- Christopher S. | 02.05.2013 00:00 I would like you to note that I was massively impressed with your member of staff at the Bromley, Palmaira Condeco. Her level of service an friendliness left no room for improvement and made the whole experience far more enjoyable than the usual cigarette soaked, worted witch that normally hosts a rental desk. Thanks to her excellent...
- Jennifer M. | 18.04.2013 00:00 Excellent service - livel, economical car. Thank you
- Zacarias N. | 12.04.2013 00:00 Ive recived an Excellent customer service at Bromley Sixt BranchWill def use again
- John B. | 10.04.2013 00:00 Recently, I have hired a minibus and a large van from Sixt in Bromley, the former several months ago and the latter last week. On both occasions the process was made easy over the internet, but the Bromley team also made personal contact to iron out any difficulties on the day before the rental: the best of both worlds. The vehicles...
- Jamie S. | 09.04.2013 00:00 The staff were professional, friendly and extremely helpful. I was very impressed with their service and will use Sixt again and recommend to my friends/family.
- Paul B. | 03.04.2013 00:00 Only company open over the Bank Holiday weekend which meant i could hire for a day as every other firm was trying to charge me for 4 days!!! Staff at the Bromley depot were excellent!! Will definately use Sixt again!!
- Kim S. | 01.04.2013 00:00 I have to admit this was probably the best vehicle rental experience I have ever had. Very polite and efficient staff, a superb vehicle and a straight forward, quick booking, pickup and drop off operation. I will certainly book with SIXT again. Thankyou.
- Bruce K. | 26.03.2013 00:00 High quality service with very helpful staff, thanks.
- James H. | 22.03.2013 00:00 Excellent service.
- Sebastian S. | 18.03.2013 00:00 Another great service at Bromley, Kent branch. Mr. Gaspar makes the service seamless and enjoyable every time.Definitely worth recommending and I am sure I will be back there soon.
- Eddie W. | 09.03.2013 00:00 Good cars, great service
- Adam D. | 27.02.2013 00:00 Excellent service throughout, from the phone booking service, pre collection phone call, pick up and drop off. Most impressed - my first but not my last time with Sixt. I hope all of your depots are as good, efficient and friendly as Bromley
- Darren S. | 24.02.2013 00:00 always happy to help and i now always recomend
- Marie C. | 14.02.2013 00:00 Thank you to all the staff at the Bromley Sixt. They were helpful and friendly. Kind regards to them all.
- Karl J. | 14.02.2013 00:00 every thing went very smoothly fast and efficent and frindly staff very impressed.
- Paul S. | 07.02.2013 00:00 No, it was an easy pleasant process. Staff were friendly and helpful. All in all a brilliant service.
- Pepe D. | 24.01.2013 00:00 very nice helpfull staff thank you
- Robin T. | 03.01.2013 00:00 Your staff at the Bromley branch were fantastic, calm and professional.
- Michael R. | 20.12.2012 00:00 By far the best car rental company. The team in Bromley are friendly, efficient and competent. I'm very impressed.
- Edward R. | 11.12.2012 00:00 Great staff, great service, good price... very good service
- Eddie Q. | 08.12.2012 00:00 Great service, friendly helpful staff. Lovely car. Good price. Thank you.
- Eddie W. | 29.11.2012 00:00 Pam on the front desk was amazing, she had all the answers to my questions and was very polite, the upgrade to a Chevy Cruze was very welcome and not a bad drive. I have used Eurocar Lewisham before now but it was a hassle to get too using buses and not to mention the moody staff. I found Sixt was much closer and with happy Pam at the...
- Alexandr A. | 27.11.2012 00:00 I got a very good service and the best van I have ever driven.Thanks
- Genea S. | 23.11.2012 00:00 Steve and Pam are extremley helpful in the Bromley branch. Its a pleasure working together with Sixt
- Sebastian S. | 22.11.2012 00:00 The whole team does an excellent job including Mrs Pam and Mr. Gaspar that lead from the front. Valeting team is really good and they do make your wait as short as possible and as pleasant as possible. It's nice to get a human approach in an industry like car hire. Well done! Keep up the good job!
- Vladimir M. | 22.11.2012 00:00 Perfect service, nice people to deal with. Thank you.
- Roy A. | 15.11.2012 00:00 Staff are excellent, relaxed and professional always welcoming. Cars are clean and comfortable.
- A R. | 15.11.2012 00:00 Over the years I have rented all types of vans and cars from various rental companies. I have no hesitation whatsoever recommending SIXT as THE best bar none!!... the most competitive prices and best kept vehicles.
- Martin R. | 15.11.2012 00:00 Staff very helpfull
- James F. | 15.11.2012 00:00 vert efficient and friendly staff at Bromley.
- Stephen L. | 08.11.2012 00:00 the lady at your bromley office was absolutely amazing - very polite, very well dressed, very professional and friendly - she processed my car hire very quickly and efficently and showed me around the car, tips on the hand brake and oddities of the vehicle plus the previous scrapes - i love using your company i have yet to have a bad...
- Jeremy S. | 08.11.2012 00:00 lady called (pat) who served us gave us very good service at bromley branch will use this branch again next time .
- Paul F. | 08.11.2012 00:00 Good service, good location, friendly helpful staff, perfect vehicle, good price...pretty good experience all round.
- Liam O. | 25.10.2012 00:00 You should all be very proud of your people,service and quality of your vans.This is the second time we have used you and we are very impressed by the guys at Bromley.Yet again,the whole process from beginning to end was flawless.Well done !
- Francisco O. | 24.10.2012 00:00 Pam (the girl at the desk) was amazing! Great customer service!
- Lawrence A. | 11.10.2012 00:00 Very pleased with the friendly and helpful staff at the Bromley pick-up location.
- Michelle M. | 11.10.2012 00:00 We were assisted by Ms Condeco who was very helpful and pleasant and made our first hire experience run very smoothly. We will definitely hire from your branch again in the future.
- Sergey R. | 04.10.2012 00:00 Nice team in Bromley - exccellent customer service - very pleased ! Many Thanks !
- Lisa P. | 04.10.2012 00:00 All the staff that I came into contact with at Sixt Bromley depot were extremely friendly and helpful, especially the Portueguse lady (sorry I didn't take her name).