Birmingham airport car hire | rental branch details
What our customers say
- Sarah L. | 01.01.2015 13:35 This was the first time we had rented a car from the airport (usually an expensive location), but will definitely be using Sixt as our first choice from next time onwards. Quick and easy handover at both ends of the rental period, car was immaculate, and the staff were great. Thank you so much!
- Robert M. | 12.12.2014 23:22 Very happy with the service i received. My first time renting a vehicle and would definitely recommend your company to my friends and family.
- Yasser K. | 06.11.2014 10:37 Excellent staff, excellent service and fantastic experience would defiantly use sixt again.
- Robert S. | 29.10.2014 11:12 I was an Hertz Gold Card Member as well as an Avis Preferred Customer, sadly neither of these organisations seem to value repeat customers. Waiting in long queues, Specific Vehicle rentals not honoured and no upgrade offered as a Result of a broken promise, Dirty Vehicles, Vehicles carrying a lot of damage, sometimes no vehicle...
- Seamus F. | 10.10.2014 11:18 This is the 3rd time I have rented from Sixt and based on my experience I will continue to do so. The service is so professional from the moment of booking. Prices are clear, you know what you are ging to pay there are no hidden surprises at the desk. Myself and My wife traveled over to UK along with our son was starting college in...
- Awais Mohammed S. | 13.09.2014 14:19 I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Lee the manager for being very friendly and helping me considerably on the day.
- Robert Alan S. | 05.09.2014 18:57 I was extremely impressed with the service of Ms Louise Saunders who went well above and beyond in helping me solve reservation problems. So much so that I sent the following e-mail to her manager Mr Smith in Birmingham."Mr Smith I am taking the time to contact you to let you know that you have customer service star at your airport...
- Arfan A. | 03.09.2014 20:41 I'm was extremely happy with the service, the price, the car and your staff were very professional & polite, they are an asset to your company, I will recomend Sixt to my friend and family. Thank you
- Judith S. | 02.09.2014 11:01 In particular, the lady on the desk in Birmingham Airport terminal was outstanding in her efficiency and friendliness.
- Jennifer W. | 30.08.2014 11:15 Excellent service and rates thanks very much
- Michael P. | 28.08.2014 11:22 Staff made my experience a pleasure.
- Martin F. | 28.08.2014 09:56 Very professional service
- John C. | 12.08.2014 11:16 Car was excellent and the staff were friendly and efficient, pick up and drop off was quick and easy
- Nitin M. | 08.08.2014 14:29 The staff at Birmingham airport are amazing. they were very professional, honest and courteous. I was very impressed with the vehicle and the rental agreement is very clear. It would be awesome if you could open up an office in Toronto.
- Ian M. | 26.07.2014 15:39 Good service with a good price
- Kin Fung kenneth H. | 16.07.2014 10:24 The process was smooth and the price paid was good value
- Brian H. | 11.07.2014 11:14 Very smooth collection process. The staff at Birmingham were the friendliest I have ever come across in car rental.
- Brian C. | 04.07.2014 06:00 I had made a mistake in the reservation but this was corrected quickly and efficiently by your employee at no extra cost. Very good service.
- Robert S. | 19.06.2014 09:15 I have switched from Avis Preferred simply because your Service delivery is so much better.
- Jemma T. | 13.06.2014 10:47 Very efficient. No hassle, stress free
- Faisal J. | 09.06.2014 18:59 I thouroughly enjoyed sixt service the staff were brilliant in the way they dealt with the hire procedure and also the parking facility was outstanding would be using sixt again in the future.
- Nicholas H. | 28.03.2014 10:40 Good special offer, please keep making them
- Terence M. | 26.03.2014 05:05 Good people. Good vehicle. Right price.
- Akhtar K. | 18.03.2014 13:53 Good Experince
- Clive G. | 18.03.2014 13:46 very helpful staff offered me various fueling options
- Julian N. | 17.03.2014 17:15 Very helpful return staff helped me find the local petrol station. Many thanks for this!
- Helen P. | 04.03.2014 18:13 Friendly staff at the airport and at the collection point they remembered us upon return and asked if we'd had a good trip. Nice touch to get a brolly for the walk back to the airport.Not really Sixt's responsibility but it was very hard to find any petrol station near the airport (BHX) as there were no signs and expansion work is...
- Jane H. | 26.02.2014 15:14 You provide more luxury vehicles like BMW and Mercedes than the other companies or perhaps your prices for them are not as cost prohibitive as other rental cos.
- Judith R. | 13.02.2014 20:37 Straightforward and very satisfactory rental.
- Neil S. | 24.01.2014 22:31 I had the opportunity to upgrade to a Mercedes, at a very competitive price, as I had a lot of driving to do during this 4 day trip, I was chuffed to have such a good car for the price, definitely use Sixt again.
- Naima A. | 10.01.2014 22:32 I found the process of renting a car from Sixt very efficient and easy. The staff we're quick to identify what was needed and provided it with a friendly approach. Also the staff we're very quick when checking the returned vehicle. I would most definately rent a car at Sixt (Birmingham Airport Branch) if needed to again. Thank you!
- Micheal O. | 08.01.2014 18:45 After I took my rental car out in the way to Birmingham I noticed the back windscreen wiper was missing - I returned the car and was given another car immediately with no fuss - an excellent service well done
- Edward K. | 27.12.2013 11:35 Great service from staff at Birmingham airport sixt
- Anthony E. | 25.12.2013 03:17 I have priority status with Hertz & Avis and this was the first time I've rented with Sixt as no other renters had vehicles. What a pleasant alternative :-)If you offer similar priority status as the other two, I'd be happy to go with Sixt next time. If you have info you would like to send, my mail address is...
- Ross B. | 18.12.2013 17:51 Fantastic all the way from booking to dropping off the vehicle.
- Anthony S. | 07.12.2013 17:11 The SIXT staff at Birmingham Airport are always extremely helpful and professional and make the process very smooth. I would like to commend them for this.Excellent Team
- Rachael B. | 07.12.2013 14:07 I had a lot of difficulty finding a petrol station near the airport... including driving around for about 20 minutes around huge junctions and motorway/a road roundabouts and risking being late for my flights. I finally went to Sixt to ask where the nearest petrol station was - but, seeing I was in a rush and had put a lot of effort...
- Daniel B. | 26.11.2013 10:56 Overall a good rental experience.
- Akhtar K. | 22.11.2013 15:51 THIS COMPANY IS THE FIRST AND ONE OF THE NICEST COMPANY I HAVE USEDTHE SERVICE WAS FAST AND THE RESPONSE ON RETURNING AND PICKING UP THE CAR WAS QUICKI WILL SURELY USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN BUT I WOULD LIKE AN DISCOUNT ON THE NEXT RENTAL BECAUSE I WILL SURELY BE USING THIS COMPANY ALL THE TIMETHANKS FOR THE RIDETHANKS
- Richard M. | 22.11.2013 11:26 The particular aspect I liked was the ability to pre-purchase fuel and not to worry about returning the vehicle full, and the flexibility of being able to extend the booking without any hassel.
- James W. | 17.11.2013 04:24 Very happy with all aspects, the Manager was very helpful
- Javed A. | 09.11.2013 21:01 I am very happy with sixt its just so good I pop up an without notice I can hire a car very good excellent service..
- Sukhjinder S. | 08.11.2013 15:09 Every thing was fine in every aspect ! The staff was most helpful Thank you.
- Gareth E. | 07.11.2013 11:03 I have now used sixt a few times in the uk and a few in the us. so far, i can say that my experiences while renting in the uk have been best bar none with sixt. extremely pleasant staff, helpful, willing to help with upgrades, great service. unlike other companies. Sixt is the simplest, easiest, quickest, and most pain free yet for me....
- Eshpal S. | 04.11.2013 11:21 Excellent service, was quick and reliable, with proficient customer service @ Sixt Birmingham Airport. Thanks for service and hope to see you again, on my next holiday.
- Christopher B. | 01.11.2013 11:06 I would very happily rent from sixt qgain but im unsure on the process on recieving deposit back and payment being taken etc
- Arfaan A. | 27.10.2013 17:15 Very smooth and quick transaction.. Very very happy with the service provided.. Excelent face to face customer service from staff at the booking desk and also the car collection desk. Would definaty use Sizt again. Thanx for the great service you provided
- Danielle O. | 19.10.2013 10:04 A friend recomended Sixt to me telling me that yor prices were the best at the airport and that the cars were always of good quality both of which I found to be the case , I was also very impressed with the quality of service from your staff, I've worked in the service industry for 25 years and was very happy to find that everyone was...
- Saddique A. | 18.10.2013 20:34 Sixth Staff are the Best I have experienced. I hire vehicles at least once a month, when I fly into Birmingham. After having problems with Budget at the airport on the day I flew in. Sixth Staff made me welcome and had me on my onward jurney in minute. I will RECOMEND SIXTH to all my family and friends.
- Miguel Angel P. | 16.10.2013 17:39 the whole process was smooth and simply, so happy with the vehicle received, definitely I will rent a car with you again.
- Dennis L. | 10.10.2013 15:01 very happy with the car. staff very friendly ..very good all round and will use again from birminham airport
- David B. | 28.09.2013 10:57 I booked a car online with Hertz. When I arrived at the Hertz desk they had no cars for any of their clients (4 groups), all of whom had pre booked cars online.I cancelled my booking with Hertz and went to the Sixt desk to book a car and dealt with by Vikram Singh Sandhu.I cannot speak highly enough of Vikram and because of the...
- Mary Elizabeth M. | 26.09.2013 10:36 Your staff were excellent, particularly Hayden Carter who dealt with the return process
- Duinen V. | 24.09.2013 15:26 Extremely friendly staff and very helpful too. The car was in good shape and can only say that I am 100% satisfied.
- Mark L. | 02.09.2013 10:33 I felt the price was very competitive and the fact that the branch at BHX is open until late is also an attraction as my flight arrives at 10pm.I will continue to use Sixt from now on as I return to BHX every week.
- Lena G. | 30.08.2013 14:56 Really super friendly staff both at pick up and drop off
- Leonard O. | 26.08.2013 13:43 Good job. will use sixt again soon
- Patrick R. | 07.08.2013 08:54 Staff were friendly and helpful
- Neil F. | 05.08.2013 10:52 I was very satisfied with my experience.
- Saddique A. | 20.07.2013 11:39 Staff were by far the most friendly I have experienced and I have used all the rental companies at the airport Sixth are the best
- Erika S. | 19.07.2013 12:57 Have already filled in a similar survey for you and said that staff were extraordinarily nice, helpful, efficient and fun. The car was just perfect for what we wanted, almost brand new and fun to drive. Well done!
- Abdikazaq H. | 12.07.2013 02:18 I am very pleased with the way the staff at the Birmingham airport branch dealth with me. They were very polite and respectful. I have to say the 3 main people was the Manager Mr Lee, the assistant manager Mr Neil Baker and also Management Trainee Mr Vikram. I am still renting from them as they are very helpful to find me a vehicle...
- Cesar R. | 09.07.2013 22:43 I was given a better deal when i arrived to collect car.For a small additional price i left with a much better car than expected.The service was very friendly and helpfull. Will without a doubt use this service again.
- Angela D. | 06.07.2013 23:40 The service was impressive. First class staff, the most helpfull and professional that I have come across in à long time. I would rent again if the service stays that good.
- Brendan M. | 05.07.2013 20:15 This was the first time I rented from your company, the service I received was fantastic, the best experience I have had from a car hire company at the airport. Miss Natalie Roome was on reception when I called to collect my car, Natalie greeted me with a warm welcome and a cheerful smile, paper work was done in minutes as I had...
- Reinhard B. | 02.07.2013 16:25 Sehr zuvorkommende Betreuung bei Abholung und Rückgabe des Fahrzeuges.
- Mark B. | 27.06.2013 22:31 Sandhu was very friendly & professional
- Ian M. | 24.06.2013 11:36 What differentiates SIXT from other rental firms at present is simply the friendliness of the people I interactive with at your various airport branches. With this rental in particular it was refreshing to face somebody who seemed to want to provide good service. Friendly, helpful and genuine. Thank you.
- Michael F. | 07.06.2013 17:49 Very satisfied overall with everything.
- Heinrich F. | 06.06.2013 19:45 The gentleman who waited on us - a Sikh - was very nice, polite and helpful.Privately, I'm going to often hire with Sixt!Greeting, RF
- Brian W. | 31.05.2013 21:54 Nice car, good service at a very reasonable price.
- Helen S. | 24.05.2013 13:28 Very helpful people and I was impressed with the hand back procedure
- Deborah F. | 20.05.2013 14:06 My husband & I regularly rent cars in the UK & France. Your staff at Brmingham airport were the best I have experienced in a long time. Very helpful, professional, polite and supplied a good quality, clean car.
- James V. | 16.05.2013 19:25 Great service in the terminal and at the car lot. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Thomas S. | 14.05.2013 17:43 Really really happy with the service. I'd had a very bad service experience with Europacar the day before so booked with National Car Rental. When I went to pick up the car NCR tried to charge me a further 75% for additional insurance coverage and cited a potential chipped windscreen to justify this.I wasn't prepared to accept this...
- Tony G. | 02.05.2013 00:00 I like your premium cars - i.e. European BMW/Merc/Citroen DS etc and not the typical Kia/Hyundai from others - please maintain this approach
|B26 3QJ Birmingham GB +44-844-4993399|
|Type of station:||airport|
|GDS - Code:||BHX|
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 24:00|
|24 h return|
Renting a car from Birmingham airport
Our car hire services at Birmingham Airport (BHX)
Sixt offers premium rental solutions that ensure our customers get on the road happy and enjoy their drive in Birmingham. Sixt delivers the utmost in convenience and flexibility for your car hire. We are located directly at the Arrivals Terminal of Birmingham Airport - our rental desk is near the Arrivals Lounge in the Car Rental Area. We are open all day, every day, from 7am to midnight Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays. Plus, we offer 24 hour car hire return so you do not need to worry about the time of your flight being suited to your hire car. Book online on this page, through our Sixt App or in branch. If you book in advance, you can even choose your hire car through your phone for maximum convenience. Our branch can provide you with a diverse range of vehicles and rental options, from small economy vehicles to luxurious saloons, as well as family cars and convertibles. We also offer a range of enhancements including sat nav, child car seats, additional driver options and unlimited mileage. Have peace of mind with our extended insurance and protection cover as well as long term hire deals. From start to finish, we pride ourselves on great customer service and creating a unique car rental experience.
Visiting Birmingham Airport
Birmingham Airport offers both domestic and international flights to and from destinations all over the world, and is accordingly a bustling hub of international business travelers and holiday makers. Sixt rent a car strives to fulfil the needs of such visitors and offers a range of flexible and affordable car rental solutions to cater for even the most demanding schedules. Birmingham Airport, formerly known as Birmingham international airport, is one of England's largest and busiest airports, serving an average of 9 million customers each year. Accessible from both the A45 and M42 and located just six miles outside of the city itself, flying into Birmingham airport puts you in the perfect position to travel onwards to the rest of England's prominent cities and attractions. Sixt car hire Birmingham airport allows you to carry on to your desired location with incredible ease, as most major UK cities and attractions can be reached within a matter of hours from Birmingham.
A rental car is the optimum solution for your travel needs from Birmingham Airport and subsequent exploration of the surrounding areas. Fly into Birmingham Airport and make sure you rent a car with Sixt!
Car Rental Branch Details
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 24:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT Num. Birmingham Airport BHX
|B26 3QJ Birmingham|
Location Plan - How to Find us
The Sixt car hire Birmingham airport rental desk is located inside the terminal building near to the arrivals lounge along with the other car rental companies desks. The returns cabin is a short walk from the terminal building and this is also where the cars are collected from after the paperwork has been completed in terminal. In the event that the terminal desk is not manned the customers will be directed to the returns cabin where the transaction can also be completed.
Take the M6, exit at junction 4A and join the M42 signposted for London and Solihull. At junction 6 of the M42 take the A45 and follow signs for Birmingham International Airport.
From the M42, exit at junction 6 and join the A45 and follow signs for Birmingham International Airport.
From the M40, exit at junction 4A and join the M42 signposted for London and the M1. Exit the M42 at junction 6 and join the A45 and follow signs for the Birmingham International Airport.
Out of Hours Pick Up & Return
Please enter the Car Rental Return Area and find a clearly marked Sixt parking space located near to the Sixt Returns Cabin. Please place the keys in the Drop Box located at the side of the Sixt Returns Cabin. You can then walk to the Main Terminal Building for transfers. Also please note that if you are being picked up from the Car Rental Return Area Out Of Hours, vehicles will not be permitted to leave as there is a security barrier. Please advise any additional vehicles to remain outside of the barrier whilst you park inside the Car Rental Return Area.
Rent a Car Services at this Branch
- Cars & estates
- Sports cars & convertibles
- Choose a car with your smartphone when picking up
- 24 h return