Dublin Airport Car Hire - Ireland
What our customers say
- Duane B. | 04.09.2014 10:15 There were three people working at the desk and practically no wait to get the rental done. The car we were given was beautiful and the price was fantastic. When we returned it, there was a van right there waiting to take us to the airport. Great experience.
- Brigid F. | 29.08.2014 17:39 Everyone was very helpful, professional and pleasant to deal with! Loved the car! I've rented from you in the past and will definitely be returning again!!
- Michael F. | 05.08.2014 11:14 I had ordered a Passat, and at first was disappointed; however, I was assigned a Skoda, which for all intents and purposes was equivalent to the Passat that I rented years ago. The Skoda was an excellent vehicle; I will request it in the future. Thank you!
- Michael B. | 05.08.2014 08:16 I used Sixt as it was recommended in a Sunday newspaper supplement as being one of the best to use. There are many stories published of customers being billed excessively after the hire, and I wanted to use a company that seemed open and honest. I don't hire often so this was a concern to me. Everything about the service was good.
- Michael D. | 04.08.2014 18:55 I really liked the website. it MADE RENTING AND RENTING OPTIONS EASY
- Margaret W. | 03.08.2014 02:37 Happy all around. I'd feel better signing off on my car once it was returned to verify that the condition of the car was satisfactory. Peace of mind.
- Graham S. | 02.08.2014 19:26 I received exactly what I had booked and expected, well done to Sixt.
- Peter D. | 01.08.2014 10:04 Very personal and professional service. Even down to the guy that drove the coach from Airport to SIXT depot. Would recommend assuming the pricing is reasonable for the rental car.
- Teja B. | 20.07.2014 11:11 The car was almost new , it was perfectly clean. Staff was professional. All in all great service...I'll definately rent again from Sixt!
- John C. | 27.06.2014 12:11 Excellent personal service at airport. Car was very nice and clean. Price was clearly stated with access included, etc.
- Shaun B. | 27.06.2014 07:13 Check in was very professional and very welcoming (Great Guy) when the staff realised we were running late on return they were superb even the shuttle driver ;-)
- Patrick K. | 26.06.2014 12:02 i was happy with all aspects of transactions.
- Angela R. | 29.05.2014 12:45 The employees at Dublin's airport were exceptional and helpful. They were knowledgeable and very patient.
- Eileen D. | 02.05.2014 00:14 First time renting a car in Ireland, great experience, great travels and a wonderful holiday. THANK you!!!!!!!
- Soodursun B. | 25.04.2014 17:40 Did not expect to get a New car of 2014 just arrive fantastic first time driving a car super car
- Eugene A. | 17.04.2014 10:38 Friendly professional service at the airport. The shuttle driver was very helpful and made a very positive impression even though the trip was short. (He was from Tarbet in Kerry). The car was of a good standard and in good condition.
- Jonathan O. | 16.04.2014 13:26 We were upgraded from our original rental and the car we received was awesome. Very pleasant experience.
- Keith B. | 21.03.2014 23:40 The employees that assisted me at the Dublin Airport were very courteous and professional. Thank you again for treating my so well as a customer!
- Brian W. | 19.03.2014 11:17 I expected a Ford Focus and I got a diesel BMW. To me that is a major upgrade and the car was fantastic. The economical diesel used only 1.5 tanks of fuel over thousands of kilometers of driving. I will recommend Sixt to everyone I know renting a car in Europe. The return location in Dublin is a little hard to find but it's worth...
- Gerard G. | 10.03.2014 21:44 After looking at all the other car companies and there prices i was very impressed with your service, pricing, cars, staff, and over all the level of service. I will be using Sixt where ever i travel in the world and would have no hesitation in recommending them to my family and friends.
- Bryan S. | 01.03.2014 14:24 Friendly staff, beautiful car, great price. What more could you ask for!
- Christine S. | 23.02.2014 15:27 This was my third time to book with sixt and despite previously reading bad reviews I have never had any problem. I will continue to deal with sixt as I find they offer me the best deal/ service for my needs. The staff at dublin airport booking desk are so nice and go out of their way to help the customers
- Stephen W. | 18.02.2014 07:58 Everything went smooth, nice chatty staff who carefully explained everything, short wait for shuttle bus, very nice car too.
- Eugene M. | 07.01.2014 15:12 I think the staff are very helpful and friendly. They make the process very easy.
- Jasmin B. | 15.12.2013 15:12 Sixt was a great car rental company as the staff were fantastic and the car was great.
- Derval L. | 28.11.2013 16:48 The customer service at pick up was excellent and would definitely use this rental company again.
- Sean R. | 13.11.2013 19:08 I really appreciated Sixt's use of Apple's Passbook technology. It meant one less piece of paperwork that I had to bring with me on my recent travels. The car was also in very good repair. Finally, the overall experience was very positive, due in no small part to the 4 or so Sixt employees I interacted with over the course of my rental...
- Michael C. | 14.10.2013 13:31 everything was excellent and staff were friendly
- Douglas H. | 10.10.2013 11:56 Best rental car deal in Ireland!
- Constance H. | 08.10.2013 09:49 The check in process was smooth, we really liked the car, and it seemed to be a fair value.
- Martin H. | 05.10.2013 16:42 A much more professional experience than other rental firms; we'll be back!
- Bianca B. | 04.10.2013 11:19 Had a great experience and the cost was lower than anticipated. I didn't feel like I was being "taken".Thanks!
- Charles E. | 02.10.2013 15:49 The empoloyee that helped us check in was wonderful! He took care of us and helped us figure out the car seats and GPS. Thank you very much.
- Michael M. | 02.10.2013 10:59 Very competent staff, very helpful in getting an upgrade. I will be back!
- Juan Francisco B. | 01.10.2013 18:22 Great/ I will recommended it! The guy at the desk was really friendly and the shuttle drivers.
- John C. | 25.07.2013 11:28 Main reason I chose Sixt is that the price and fees for the on-line booking were all inclusive (i.e. including CDW, etc.) with no hidden fees to pay at pick-up. Very efficient pick-up and return.
- Marvin A. | 24.07.2013 22:02 The car was excellent. It gave us no problems at all. Turning it back in was easier than I've normally experienced.
- Larry G. | 14.06.2013 14:54 Great service, fast and courteous. Sixt is my car rental company in Europe.
- Joseph O. | 10.06.2013 14:51 Employee's at both counters (airport and return) where excellent
- Melissa B. | 31.05.2013 15:09 Thank you for excellent service and pricing at all points of our rental. I was especially pleased with the thoroughness and humor at the rental counter in the Dublin Airport. They Were terrific in explaining the rental agreement, and offered a few nice tips on driving on the left side of the road to two travel-weary Americans. My Sixt...
- Daniel O. | 29.05.2013 16:46 Everyone we dealt with was kind and helpful, and the car worked great. Thanks!
- Justin H. | 29.05.2013 11:54 Very helpful on check in and very flexible in helping to fix a mistake I made in my reservation. Great experience.
- Caleb M. | 24.05.2013 01:25 You upgraded me to a BMW and I loved it. I love you!
- Lucas B. | 12.05.2013 12:29 Everything was great. They didn't have the car I had booked, so they gave me a better one keeping the same price. The car was brand new!
- Stuart B. | 25.04.2013 00:00 Keep up the good work. You staff at Dublin airport were particularly excellent.
- Brendan S. | 12.04.2013 00:00 Very helpful and friendly staff at your Dublin airport counter. Great service.
- John P. | 09.04.2013 00:00 I found staff most friendly, courteous and helpful.I will certainly use Sixt again
- Paul H. | 08.04.2013 00:00 Quality car and Quality service. Will be back to Sixt car rental!
- Pearson S. | 07.04.2013 00:00 Everyone was helpful and the staff upon return were great!
- Marie R. | 06.04.2013 00:00 The staff member at the Arrivals desk in Dulin airport was execllent: very clear and helpful about main points in contract. It was also a relief to rent from a company that (i) showed exactly the price given at booking (ii) did not intimidate the customer to buy more insurance and (iii) did not play games with full/empty tank...
- James K. | 03.04.2013 00:00 Everything went well. Staff was very helpful. Car was clean and in excellent shape. Shuttle bus driver on the return was very helpful with information at the airport.
- Philip H. | 01.04.2013 00:00 Very efficient. Quick and simple processing. So easy.
- Michael C. | 19.02.2013 00:00 Thanks again great service pass on my thanks
- Darren G. | 14.02.2013 00:00 Standard rates for rental in Ireland are very expensive compared to Avis and some others (excluding insurance but with any additional charges) and having to get bus to collect the car outside airport is inconvenient and creates a delay. But staff were very friendly and helpful and the car was very comfortable clean and in good condition.
- Garry S. | 31.01.2013 00:00 great and friendly service
- Edward T. | 24.01.2013 00:00 Your full disclosure of all costs 'no surprises' policy will keep me coming back to SIXT
- Patrick C. | 19.01.2013 00:00 Everything was great it couldn't be better
- Lelaine H. | 10.01.2013 00:00 All the staff we met at Dublin Airport were fantastic. Eventhough they were really busy they had a smile at each step of the process.My son left an ipod touch in the back of the car and it was INSTANTLY returned when they found it even before we had reached the terminql building......SO IMPRESSED ......a huge thank you!
- Marco G. | 27.12.2012 00:00 Great service... friendly staff at both the start and the finish of our trip..Thanks very much..See you soon,
- Ronald T. | 06.12.2012 00:00 What I liked the most about renting from you is that there were no hidden costs
- Michael P. | 06.12.2012 00:00 I have had a car from you sometime ago and was very pleased with the service thank you.
- David R. | 29.11.2012 00:00 Thanks for the free upgrade.Great little car, Renault Clio
- Catherine S. | 29.11.2012 00:00 i was very happy with the service i received the man at the counter in dublin airport when i was organising picking the car was very friendly and informative he wasnt pushy like the staff i have encountered before in budget and hertz !....i am only sickened that i had already pre-booked my next car hire not with you...i will use you...
- Carol M. | 08.11.2012 00:00 The staff at the airport were very polite and helpful. they were under a great deal of pressure as it was a busy weekend and people had not returned on time. They did keep a good sense of humour and sorted us out as quickly as possible. Especially Niall(I think was his name).
- Kevin O. | 11.10.2012 00:00 The car I rented was very good. It also helped that I could benefit from my miles and more points. The shuttle driver was very friendly and helpful and the early morning drop off facility at the Clarion hotel was also convenient.
- Terry M. | 11.10.2012 00:00 Dominick, the gentleman who rented us the car, was WONDERFUL. So kind, gave us great advice. We arrived in Dublin at 7:30 a.m. Ireland time and were tired to say the least, and after finding the baggage claim, etc. we were beyond ready to leave the airport. There was also the nervous anticipation about driving on the left side of...
- Sarah G. | 05.10.2012 00:00 The men working on the day I picked up my rental car were extremely helpful, professional and friendly. I was very jet-lagged coming from Australia and both the man who did the paperwork and the driver of the transit van were very kind and had a high level of customer service. Please pass on my thanks. Also very handy being able to...
- Matthew M. | 27.09.2012 00:00 Very nice agents at rental counter in Dublin airport. In fact everyone we dealt with was extremely courteous and helpful. Keep it up.
- Kevin B. | 27.09.2012 00:00 You guys are doing a great job. Thank you
- Susan H. | 20.09.2012 00:00 Wonderfully efficient and very friendly. They picked me up as soon as I called, my car was ready and they were waiting to take me to the airport at 6am as promised.
- Richard N. | 20.09.2012 00:00 Your staff were all very helpfull, especially at the rental counter at the airport
- Kendra K. | 19.09.2012 00:00 Everything went smoothly. The customer service reps who helped us were professional and friendly.
- Kenneth T. | 14.09.2012 00:00 Friendly staff, new car, no hidden fees. Really not much to suggest. I think you are doing a great job.
- Judith S. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Keep up the good work!!
- Lee C. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Outstanding service!!
- Hans N. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Friendly staff, smooth check-in and out.
- Dennis M. | 06.09.2012 00:00 Cars were in good condition
- Gabriel L. | 06.09.2012 00:00 En mi viaje venia de otro pais donde habia alquilado tambien coche pero con otra compañia. En este caso alquilé una categoria mas alta porque necesitaba mayor capacidad de maletero y me dieron un Seat ibiza, cuyo maletero es menor a lo que yo me esperaba. Lo demas muy bien. Muy amables las personas.
- John P. | 03.09.2012 00:00 I found the member of staff on pick up at Dublin Airport very friendly and helpful. Also, I found your rates very competitive.
- Deirdre R. | 30.08.2012 00:00 your team at the Dublin airport was very helpful and friendly. would definitely rent with sixt again.
- Paul C. | 30.08.2012 00:00 Excellent value for money and good service
- Patricia W. | 30.08.2012 00:00 very pleased with the service and price beautiful car could not ask for any better thank you.
- Lyndsey O. | 30.08.2012 00:00 The car we had was missing a rear wiper blade which wasn't noticed untilit started rainy a couple of hours after we had left! I bought one and on returning the car I was immediately offered the refund for wiper. All staff were very friendly! I feel that I got a good deal this time!
- Christine D. | 29.08.2012 00:00 The instruction back to Sixt where great.
- Andre Chi Chung K. | 24.08.2012 00:00 I waited for a long time at airport counter, though I think it is not bad that your company is popular. Condition of car is excellent, extremely satisfied. I don't know I need not refill the car upon return. It is not the usual practice according to my experience in other countries. If I have read the instructions more carefully,...
- Peter N. | 23.08.2012 00:00 It was easy to book and collect the car.It was good to have an upgrade too (slightly larger car)The price (most important factor for us) was very reasonable. return of the vehicle was very efficient.
- Shirley O. | 15.08.2012 00:00 Overall I was very happy with Sixt, my only issue would be the fact that you do not accept VISA Electron or Laser, I think in the current climate it is unrealistic to assume that all your customers will have a credit card. As I had paid for the waiver and would have gladly given a deposit of 150 if required I do not see why a credit...
|. Dublin IE +353-1-8445691|
|Type of station:||airport|
|GDS - Code:||DUB|
|Mo. - Su.||05:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||05:00 - 24:00|
Car Rental Dublin Airport Terminal 1 & 2
Sixt rent a car is proud to offer premium and flexible car hire solutions directly from Dublin Airport (DUB), Ireland. Our car hire Dublin Airport branch is located in Terminal 1 and offers a comprehensive range of car rental solutions. Whether you are looking for an economy car, convertible, family saloon, or even a 4x4 - Sixt will be able to make car rental a stress-free start to your trip. Simply book ahead of time and visit our rental desk located in Terminal 1 in the pre-booked car section to the right of customs (clearly signposted for passengers arriving at Terminal 2). With the availability of 24-hour return, discovering cheap car hire at Dublin Airport becomes an effortless process.
Sixt car hire Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport (DUB) is Ireland's busiest airport, and serves over 19 million passengers each year. Located just over 5 miles from the city of Dublin itself, flying into Dublin Airport puts you in a great position to get into the city or even continue your travels around Ireland and further afield. The Sixt car rental Dublin Airport desk is located inside Terminal 1 and 2, so no matter where you are coming from to or within Dublin Airport you will have no trouble finding us! We are open from 6 in the morning all the way until 11 at night, ensuring that no matter when you fly you will have access to our car hire services.
Sightseeing with your car rental
After you land at Dublin Airport you have the opportunity to explore Ireland and discover its great attractions and sights - hiring a car will ensure that you can get around faster and truly make the most out of your Dublin holiday. Dublin is a vibrant and historic city brimming with cultural attractions, and with car hire you will be able to spend more time sightseeing and less time waiting for public transport, coaches, and taxis. Once you have acquainted yourself with the inner city, you may wish to utilise your Dublin Airport car hire and branch out into the surrounding areas. Take a short drive and relax in the beautiful Phoenix Park, or entertain the whole family with the wildlife at the zoo. If you are feeling more adventurous, just 40 minutes outside of Dublin is Wicklow Mountains National Park - with over 200 square-kilometre of picturesque and protected wildlife, you will be able to find your own space and get some truly fresh air.
* Now Also in Terminal 2
Car Rental Branch Details
|Mo. - Su.||05:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||05:00 - 24:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT Num. Dublin Airport DUB
Location Plan - How to Find us
Terminal 1: Proceed to the Sixt desk located in Terminal 1 Car Rental immediately to the right as you emerge from Customs. Terminal 2: Proceed to the Sixt desk located in Terminal 2 Car Rental straight ahead as you emerge from customs
Out of Hours Pick Up & Return
Return out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide e-mail address and mobile number.
Rent a Car Services at this Branch
- Cars & estates